USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

i see. well hopefully i dont get underdosed gear. we shall find out.

P.I. did some prelim labmax on a few products, and then we have this latest round of bloods on the Test E. His UGL line is for the most part untested at this stage and imo a high risk investment until he resolves his issues with his raw supplier.

Im suprised more people arent speaking up..hes been here long enough and im sure theres more than 2 or 3 guys who can chime in. Especially since his homebrew is kind of up in the air, seems to be a lot of questioning on reddit about it. His prop/tren sale in the beginning had to of drawn a few people in..

Would still be nice to hear what a few others have to say. Yours is the one of if not thr only detailed log, but even just coming in with a little review would be somewhat helpful to others.

Im suprised more people arent speaking up..hes been here long enough and im sure theres more than 2 or 3 guys who can chime in. Especially since his homebrew is kind of up in the air, seems to be a lot of questioning on reddit about it. His prop/tren sale in the beginning had to of drawn a few people in..
I get MANY emails on good feedback and i always ask the guys to please post it in the forums, but believe it or not many are intimidated because if a new member gives me a feedback you know what you guys will say to them lol, however there are a few "experienced" members in here who have received my gear as well. All feedback is welcome, good or bad, good os welcomed, and bad can get fixed.

I believe I have posted this. I was running Spetz Test E at 500mg per week and kept a log up until my bloods where I switched sources. I was happy with my results and what I had gained, however I was looking for a higher test level. And due to the PIP I was getting, I was simply unwilling to pin twice as much oil considering I thought at this point that the PIP could be from the unkown 40% (roughly) substance in the test.

Now, Tmac had the same batch and was experiencing similar PIP and had his pharma Watson to compare to whih he had no PIP, so I don't believe it was through technique. He also is not experiencing that same PIP with this new batch so my hopes are high for the replacements.

Which brings me to my next point as I have also said Spetz is replacing my purchased vials and crediting me for my bloodwork as promised. I'm awaiting that package. Again, there is a more detailed daily/weekly breakdown of my cycle with Spetz's test thus far in my log though.

GENTS, I received a small sample of Tren-E from a new Chinese vendor whom I met while in China, i have enough to make 50 Vials of Tren-E, or use it towards my regular Tren 250 blend. Anyone interested in Tren-E @ 100mg/ml?

GENTS, I received a small sample of Tren-E from a new Chinese vendor whom I met while in China, i have enough to make 50 Vials of Tren-E, or use it towards my regular Tren 250 blend. Anyone interested in Tren-E @ 100mg/ml?

Why not 200mg/ml? would probably get more interest

I get MANY emails on good feedback and i always ask the guys to please post it in the forums, but believe it or not many are intimidated because if a new member gives me a feedback you know what you guys will say to them lol, however there are a few "experienced" members in here who have received my gear as well. All feedback is welcome, good or bad, good os welcomed, and bad can get fixed.

Spetz - don't take it personally that you get a lot of feedback sent to you privately, but very little posted publically. Every source here has this same experience.

While it is true that new members fear the shill label when considering offering reviews, there is a much larger force behind the more established members refusing to post up their positive experiences. For those of us who have been here for a few months or more, we simply do not want to "endorse" or "promote" a source that is relatively new because we know what the outcome almost ALWAYS is with new sources, and we do not want our names/reputations to have black soot and smoke damage after the new source has gone down in flames.

We don't want to feel like we contributed to the members with 2nd degree burns all over their bodies.

We don't want to feel like we led other trusting members into the building as the new source has the get away car running out back at the first sign of smoke.

We do not want to lend our good names to be used by a source that will literally make tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, in profits off of our 'collective thumbs up', knowing that too many sources are spending that cash on bikes, bitches, and booze and not using the profits to ensure that their operation is sustainable.

Heck, you'd be surprised at how many sales that guys like Brutus, johnnyBALLZ, Voltrader, and myself can drive to sources, and I wouldn't call any of us vets. All 4 of us only started here mid-2013. Yet I get members PM'ING me all the time (and I know those guys do too) asking me for sources, and if we recommend one, the member usually wants to place an order right away with that source. Imagine what a real vet like Ben, Mands, Mythotik, etc, etc could do by posting up a glowing review of a source!

THAT is why a new source like you Spetz, no matter the level of success, will always struggle to get public endorsements (in the form of posts sharing positive experiences) from members who have been here long enough to still taste that soot in their lungs if they inhale deep enough on a humid day.

Hey everyone, new to the boards, been following and doing my homework for the past several months, thought it was time to climb aboard. I look forward to any constructive advise from some knowledgable peeps!

Spetz - don't take it personally that you get a lot of feedback sent to you privately, but very little posted publically. Every source here has this same experience.

While it is true that new members fear the shill label when considering offering reviews, there is a much larger force behind the more established members refusing to post up their positive experiences. For those of us who have been here for a few months or more, we simply do not want to "endorse" or "promote" a source that is relatively new because we know what the outcome almost ALWAYS is with new sources, and we do not want our names/reputations to have black soot and smoke damage after the new source has gone down in flames.

We don't want to feel like we contributed to the members with 2nd degree burns all over their bodies.

We don't want to feel like we led other trusting members into the building as the new source has the get away car running out back at the first sign of smoke.

We do not want to lend our good names to be used by a source that will literally make tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, in profits off of our 'collective thumbs up', knowing that too many sources are spending that cash on bikes, bitches, and booze and not using the profits to ensure that their operation is sustainable.

Heck, you'd be surprised at how many sales that guys like Brutus, johnnyBALLZ, Voltrader, and myself can drive to sources, and I wouldn't call any of us vets. All 4 of us only started here mid-2013. Yet I get members PM'ING me all the time (and I know those guys do too) asking me for sources, and if we recommend one, the member usually wants to place an order right away with that source. Imagine what a real vet like Ben, Mands, Mythotik, etc, etc could do by posting up a glowing review of a source!

THAT is why a new source like you Spetz, no matter the level of success, will always struggle to get public endorsements (in the form of posts sharing positive experiences) from members who have been here long enough to still taste that soot in their lungs if they inhale deep enough on a humid day.
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Back