USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Spetz - don't take it personally that you get a lot of feedback sent to you privately, but very little posted publically. Every source here has this same experience.

While it is true that new members fear the shill label when considering offering reviews, there is a much larger force behind the more established members refusing to post up their positive experiences. For those of us who have been here for a few months or more, we simply do not want to "endorse" or "promote" a source that is relatively new because we know what the outcome almost ALWAYS is with new sources, and we do not want our names/reputations to have black soot and smoke damage after the new source has gone down in flames.

We don't want to feel like we contributed to the members with 2nd degree burns all over their bodies.

We don't want to feel like we led other trusting members into the building as the new source has the get away car running out back at the first sign of smoke.

We do not want to lend our good names to be used by a source that will literally make tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, in profits off of our 'collective thumbs up', knowing that too many sources are spending that cash on bikes, bitches, and booze and not using the profits to ensure that their operation is sustainable.

Heck, you'd be surprised at how many sales that guys like Brutus, johnnyBALLZ, Voltrader, and myself can drive to sources, and I wouldn't call any of us vets. All 4 of us only started here mid-2013. Yet I get members PM'ING me all the time (and I know those guys do too) asking me for sources, and if we recommend one, the member usually wants to place an order right away with that source. Imagine what a real vet like Ben, Mands, Mythotik, etc, etc could do by posting up a glowing review of a source!

THAT is why a new source like you Spetz, no matter the level of success, will always struggle to get public endorsements (in the form of posts sharing positive experiences) from members who have been here long enough to still taste that soot in their lungs if they inhale deep enough on a humid day.
Damn I miss your insight.

All, my new batch of Test-E has much lower % of BA and BB, I'm hoping this will alleviate PIP.

Spetz - I am now on Week 4 of my Test Cyp I received from you. Should have bloods after next week. My real problem is with the PIP on this product as well.

I am using 26 gauge needles and not only is it incredibly hard to draw and inject, but the PIP is 100 times worse than my Watson Cyp.

Any advise?

Spetz - I am now on Week 4 of my Test Cyp I received from you. Should have bloods after next week. My real problem is with the PIP on this product as well.

I am using 26 gauge needles and not only is it incredibly hard to draw and inject, but the PIP is 100 times worse than my Watson Cyp.

Any advise?
I'm also in week 4 on his Cyp.

I haven't had any bad pip since week one, due to virgin muscle. I alternate b/t glutes with a 23ga 1" and barely feel a thing. Where are you injecting? The 26ga means you have to keep the needle in much longer, so you may just not be holding it steady which would cause pain.

Any advise?
sorry to chime in...but at least in regards to drawing and pinning you should try to get like an 18g to draw and then change to pin. I don't like 25g bc it takes too long to inject, I stick with 23g for everything but it's good to have options on hand just in case.

I get MANY emails on good feedback and i always ask the guys to please post it in the forums, but believe it or not many are intimidated because if a new member gives me a feedback you know what you guys will say to them lol, however there are a few "experienced" members in here who have received my gear as well. All feedback is welcome, good or bad, good os welcomed, and bad can get fixed.
Hey Spetz, im interested in your products...but I sent you an email end you didn't respond yet? I'm not sure if I have the right one but if you could reply to this it'd be great thanks.

You should be. Asshole.

Sorry Sir. I didn't mean to ruin your day. I'm gonna go cry and jack off in a corner now!!!

P.S. All my guys love your anavar spetz!!! It's cutting us up!!! Ive never used any anavar before but the other guys have. They're saying yours is up to par with what they've done before.

Any advise?
sorry you are experiencing bad pip, i dont think ive gotten a complaint before about cyp, I have watson cyp here and i think my cyp hurts less however!! the cyp i send you is heavier dosed.

Sorry Sir. I didn't mean to ruin your day. I'm gonna go cry and jack off in a corner now!!!

P.S. All my guys love your anavar spetz!!! It's cutting us up!!! Ive never used any anavar before but the other guys have. They're saying yours is up to par with what they've done before.
thats great to hear, i started taking some today and ive been feeling the warm sides all day, its a very peculiar feeling. but pumps in the gym are good :)

I've been running 75mg a day. One guy is running 25. And two guys are running 50.
We all have been getting good results so far. There was a slight hypertensive side effect that I've been experiencing. It's subsided as of now. One other on it has experienced it but they too have noticed it drift away.

thread update.. on my status with receiving from spetz.. all is well my friends.. much appreciated spetz.. despite the speed bumps we endured. we're there. look forward to reviewing and posting cycle updates and log

Back