USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I received my replacements, they arrived with a total TA of 6 days. Thank you Spetz... Much appreciated. I will be running the Anabolix line at 750mg/week (reason being I've been on 600mg/week of a new source and I want to make sure I'm not dropping my dose) then getting bloods at 5 weeks. After bloods I will be running his pharma test e for 5 weeks and getting bloods for comparison. Spetz and I have been discussing blood level differences with pharma and this, and the differing numbers that come up... So hopefully this experiment will help.

On another note, I think @usaspetz might want to consider changing T/A times. I have spoken with a few people and they can speak here if they would like, but it doesn't seem in line with what was promised. I believe it would make better from a business perspective to adjust TA times to match what has shown to be true through trial and error. Obviously this is just a suggestion and it is his business, and his alone, but in my personal opinion, I don't believe TA times of 5-7 days are bad AT ALL.

I received my replacements, they arrived with a total TA of 6 days. Thank you Spetz... Much appreciated. I will be running the Anabolix line at 750mg/week (reason being I've been on 600mg/week of a new source and I want to make sure I'm not dropping my dose) then getting bloods at 5 weeks. After bloods I will be running his pharma test e for 5 weeks and getting bloods for comparison. Spetz and I have been discussing blood level differences with pharma and this, and the differing numbers that come up... So hopefully this experiment will help.

On another note, I think @usaspetz might want to consider changing T/A times. I have spoken with a few people and they can speak here if they would like, but it doesn't seem in line with what was promised. I believe it would make better from a business perspective to adjust TA times to match what has shown to be true through trial and error. Obviously this is just a suggestion and it is his business, and his alone, but in my personal opinion, I don't believe TA times of 5-7 days are bad AT ALL.
Won't this skew the actual results? Running 3 different kinds and not staying consistent?
Either way, it will be interesting

Won't this skew the actual results? Running 3 different kinds and not staying consistent?
Either way, it will be interesting
what do you mean? So should I keep running the same test and keep testing my blood? Then we'd get the same results? The point is to try something the different.

I already started on different test and it's better so I don't want to risk lowering my dose again (I think this is a very fair concern as my FIRST concern is salvaging my cycle properly), so I'm going to run 750 a week on the UGL line and then the pharma to compare to each other. Regardless, test levels should be linear so it should not matter.

I just got some pre-cycle bloods done today. I will be running his test-e with his test-p as a Kickstart in the next few days. I will get bloods done on week 6 and week 8. After week 6, I will top it off with some var to finish up the blast.

Any suggestions would be very helpful

Update.... I received my pack from Spetz. It was running into the 4th wk but he not only threw something else in along with my order but overnighted the package as well. That shit aint cheap.

So yeah it was not delivered in the usual time frame which he seamed to be pretty consistent with before china.

What alarmed me the most was he would tell me I would receive tracking that same day and never did on multiple days. It left me guessing did he send pack or what.

I went from chalking this one up as a loss to a very happy customer once again.

Oh yeah and the freebee...
A lil asian bride... thanks spetz jk
No it was prop + overnight. $60-$70 total for delay... not bad.

I would just say to keep up the communication spetz like you have been recently. Thanks again.

I just wanted to clear up because it is only fair, the issue with @naturalkon is not related to china but rather payment/communication issues where i never got a reply to my messages, if i cant collect funds i simply email customer and wait for a reply, ive gotten "burned" many times already for being Naive and sending items ahead of time so i just cant. however this just seems to be a communication case and we are working to resolve it, customer has been patient and understanding which is the ideal scenario :)

Placed an order from Spetz on the 21st and made payment early morning on the 22nd. Communication has been within 24 hrs, which is great. Waiting for my tracking # and hoping for a quick T/A

For what ever reason our emails were not going through to one another. I will say that caused the problem but there is another issue. The funds were collected.

Mine only took 3 days. I think he is just new and getting his system going. I almost look at the ta for some as a positive thing this is just a what if though. Maybe when he deletes messages for security reasons a few slipped between the cracks, yeah it sucks for those huys but, like i said he is new and getting shit together so good on ya man. As long as bloods start coming back good and pip subsides i think we may have a good thing going. I would recommend not giving everyone tracking unless there is an issue but its not my show either. People shouldnt need that anymore you have been doing well enough for a one man show.

I just got some pre-cycle bloods done today. I will be running his test-e with his test-p as a Kickstart in the next few days. I will get bloods done on week 6 and week 8. After week 6, I will top it off with some var to finish up the blast.

Any suggestions would be very helpful
Iam no expert but you should fronload the test buy some dball for the beginning and end with the prop so you dont have to what so long for pct.

thank you guys for the feedback! good to know since probably everyone thinks my t/a sucks, again i try my best, the rest is local usps working their magic.

Spetz - I am now on Week 4 of my Test Cyp I received from you. Should have bloods after next week. My real problem is with the PIP on this product as well.

I am using 26 gauge needles and not only is it incredibly hard to draw and inject, but the PIP is 100 times worse than my Watson Cyp.

Any advise?
Draw with a 20 pin with a 23 or 25

Back