USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Been following this thread for a while now. Back in early Sept. I put in my first order with a T/A 7 days total from order. all emails were replied within hours... after the 2 bloods posted showing under dosed test e I decided to order a few more earlier this week . Even tho my batch wasn't from Aug. Still figured better to have on hand if upping dose is needed . This 2nd order communication was good till after I emailed spetz the payment info haven't got a reply on tracking in about 48hrs. Would b nice to get a reply on status of my pack but Not really worried just figured I would just post my experience so far with spetz

I don't thjnk he has what it takes to be a good head coach. He's had years to get it done. He's had good teams. Even this team is good.

are you carrying Watson cyp?
sorry no, i get a few once in a while but they're spoken for and i charge a premium, however i have good amps which i honestly believe are higher quality, just diff ester.

Been following this thread for a while now. Back in early Sept. I put in my first order with a T/A 7 days total from order. all emails were replied within hours... after the 2 bloods posted showing under dosed test e I decided to order a few more earlier this week . Even tho my batch wasn't from Aug. Still figured better to have on hand if upping dose is needed . This 2nd order communication was good till after I emailed spetz the payment info haven't got a reply on tracking in about 48hrs. Would b nice to get a reply on status of my pack but Not really worried just figured I would just post my experience so far with spetz
i dont have any unanswered emails so i suggest you re-send it, i dont know who you are.

Gents, i will be delayed tomorrow on emails, ive got a long drive up to see about a university who has a mass spec lab and im might be able to strike a deal , please bare with me ill try to pull over somewhere and get a wifi signal, you guys know how it goes in here im gone for half a day and all hell breaks loose.

sorry no, i get a few once in a while but they're spoken for and i charge a premium, however i have good amps which i honestly believe are higher quality, just diff ester.
Higher quality? Is English your second language? Unless you're a fucking idiot, or a desperate salesman, you can't stand behind that statement.
I'll stop you before you get behind this one.....that statement can't be filed away under your "opinion".... understood?

For what ever reason our emails were not going through to one another. I will say that caused the problem but there is another issue. The funds were collected.

You say the funds were collected? Is spetz saying he collected them? What's up with this one? I honestly don't have time to try and figure this one out. @naturalkon PM'd me to help him and I don't want to leave him stranded but don't have time right now with everything that's going on at home and such. Will someone jump in here and help this guy? @usaspetz will you please take care of this issue. Thanks

Sorry to get you involved boiler. Was just wanting your opinion. If you don't have time it's all good.

This needs to be addressed and taken care of. I know for a fact there are several guys here that will help you get to the bottom of this. I just have a lot going on right now or I would try my best to help you brother. Putting it out here in the open maybe someone will PM you and Spetz so you all can figure this out.
Furthermore I don't want you to feel that you can't ask me for help. I always try to help my brothers here I just have some things this weekend going on that is taking most of my time and I know how these things can get time consuming.

I'm not sure how much info I can post without getting too incriminating. All I can say funds were sent. Someone collected it. Spetz claims he didn't understand payment method. After payment was sent there was no communication. I waited patiently for about 8 days. Then emailed him. No response. Contacted him a couple days later through pm. He says things are good and says he will send me tracking info. I said don't worry about it. Wait for over another week. Contact him again and for the past day he is now saying he didn't understand payment method. Hasnt promised to make things right. And wants to argue his point that he didn't touch the money. It was a small order too. Do I think he deliberately did something shady no. But I'm just getting fed up with how he handled this whole thing.

I'm not sure how much info I can post without getting too incriminating. All I can say funds were sent. Someone collected it. Spetz claims he didn't understand payment method. After payment was sent there was no communication. I waited patiently for about 8 days. Then emailed him. No response. Contacted him a couple days later through pm. He says things are good and says he will send me tracking info. I said don't worry about it. Wait for over another week. Contact him again and for the past day he is now saying he didn't understand payment method. Hasnt promised to make things right. And wants to argue his point that he didn't touch the money. It was a small order too. Do I think he deliberately did something shady no. But I'm just getting fed up with how he handled this whole thing.
It sounds like you handled everything very reasonably and professionally in my opinion. I guess we will see what @usaspetz has to say at this juncture.

Can you produce verification funds were picked up?

Just sharing my experience with this guy- I placed an order with Spetz as well a month ago, didn't receive one of my items (iran test amps); however, he fixed things up and I received the amps a week ago, I just had to tell him my payment info again. So far my experience with Spetz has been prompt in terms of communication, though there is not much I can say on the quality yet (just started pinning the amps).

Im sure he will take care of this? Were funds received on the other end? Have you pm'd him? Let me know and keep us updated. Kinda odd for Spetz he always on time. I would get tracking and see if it held up in postal limbo.

Im sure he will take care of this? Were funds received on the other end? Have you pm'd him? Let me know and keep us updated. Kinda odd for Spetz he always on time. I would get tracking and see if it held up in postal limbo.
Yeah I have tried taking it up with spetz but he has not said he will take care of it. But I am holding off right now until he offers what he will do. The whole thing just doesn't make sense from either of our perspectives. Again I want to say i don't think this was intentional.

I'm going to rate my whole experience. Note that I'm rating this against similar experiences purchasing similar items in the past, not against Zappos or Amazon.

Communication - C
As good as any one else I've dealt with, one email fell through the cracks, I felt there wasn't enough of a heads up that things might take longer around the China trip.

Mail Packing - B
Just what you'd expect, the inner packing was a nice touch.

Vials - B+/A-
Labels look great, vials look great. Evenly filled, even light gold color, well done all around.

Capsules B+/A-
Evenly filled, clean, well packed.

T/A - D
I gave him the low grade for mis-managing expectations. Had he said 3 weeks from the outset, I would probably give him an A for delivering as promised.

Results - TBD

Would I order again - yes. This is an untraditional business and as a customer I think you take the good with the bad. Ultimately, the product is what matters and that it be as promised and delivered in a safe manner. So far, I believe spetz has done that.

My suggestions to spetz: Drop the 2-3 day T/A promise, it gives you no margin for shipping error and no one is going to pick you over someone else simply because you promise 2-3 days and they promise 3-5. Most people here are used to waiting weeks or months, saying 3-5 days is fine. Drop the "guaranteed" part of T/A as it's silly. Guaranteed, or else what?

Communicate with your customers if you get in the weeds. People will forgive mistakes, but they hate feeling ignored.

Last edited:
Back