USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Where are you getting this from? Are you just "brainstorming" these numbers and posting them like fact, or is someone messing with you and you're inadvertently spreading it around and contaminating the board? I understand you're new here but I can't help myself, this kind of shit pisses me off. At least have the humility to know you don't know shit. This is total bologna... Oscar. And don't you dare draw me a graph or I won't be so nice next time.

Edit: you've been here 8 months?! Tell me you didn't get this garbage from something you read here.
Where does this info come from? My labs, experience of others, medical literature, swale, endo's who dedicated a great portion of their life studying what you call total bologna.

So you can take a vial of spetz cyp, prop, and Tren, stick each of them sideways and shove it up your clueless ass. Maybe if I have the time I'll even draw you a diagram.

I’ll share my experience (even though I’ll probably get flamed)

First off Spetz was easy to deal with, always responded to e-mail well within 24hr period and never left me hanging, and he held true to his TA.

His products were as expected, imho the tren was better than that I have gotten from Astro. (I’m only judging by feeling/sides).

All in all I had no trouble with Spetz…

First off Spetz was easy to deal with, always responded to e-mail well within 24hr period and never left me hanging, and he held true to his TA.

His products were as expected, imho the tren was better than that I have gotten from Astro. (I’m only judging by feeling/sides).

Don't think there's any reason to flame. There's bound to be SOME good experiences or he wouldn't still be here.

Where does this info come from? My labs, experience of others, medical literature, swale, endo's who dedicated a great portion of their life studying what you call total bologna.

So you can take a vial of spetz cyp, prop, and Tren, stick each of them sideways and shove it up your clueless ass. Maybe if I have the time I'll even draw you a diagram.
Oh I see. Wow that's impressive. So, since you claim to have such a large variety of sources for this info, lay it out for us. How does one increase TT by 2000 with hcg and an ai?

Don't sweat it. I'm not really asking. You have zero credibility. And more importantly you're just wrong chum.

Don't think there's any reason to flame. There's bound to be SOME good experiences or he wouldn't still be here.

Very good point by Colt and i would add that the flaming primarily happens to guys who seem over the top with their praise (fluff boys) and/or are conspicuous with their timing (first time posters professing their love for a source) and/or praise the source constantly (cheerleader).

I remember on reddit's steroidsourcetalk subreddit, when unixpro popped up talking up his pal spetz and his raw source, "Kevin." I was downvoted whenever I questioned their operation (unixpro, spetz, and kevin's operation). Come to find out the raws from kevin were garbage. No big surprise there. Spetz turned out to be a scumbug liar, who gave out fake tracking numbers. A bunch of reddit folks got taken on worthless hgh from kevin as well. People were ordering kigtropins! haha and unix was recommending them. I told everyone that the kigs would have no gh in them. I guaranteed it. Unix would pop up and say shit like "kigs are just relabeled Chinese generics, no different than gray tops or blue tops etc" He knew damn well they were bunk as did anyone else with a brain who had followed generic gh the previous months or years.

Very good point by Colt and i would add that the flaming primarily happens to guys who seem over the top with their praise (fluff boys) and/or are conspicuous with their timing (first time posters professing their love for a source) and/or praise the source constantly (cheerleader).
Yeah....and I went and read your 10 posts and it's clear you are a regular member who is looking for gear that is free from floating hair and other contaminants. Other than being a bit unreasonable with your expecting hairless gear I'll not be putting your feet to the fire this evening.

Oh I see. Wow that's impressive. So, since you claim to have such a large variety of sources for this info, lay it out for us. How does one increase TT by 2000 with hcg and an ai?

Don't sweat it. I'm not really asking. You have zero credibility. And more importantly you're just wrong chum.
I'll also add nandi, duchaine, and Bill Roberts to who I learned a lot from. Bill roberts post on this site and writes in an easy to follow manner, what is so difficult to understand through his posts and articles? I'll start you off. Now make sure you read very carefully. Anyone with a kindergarten diploma should be able to comprehend this but you seem to be special:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14671195/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2913032/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20484472/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18426834/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15713727/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23260550/

As I said previously the timing of when bloods are pulled in relation to test inject can make a significant difference in what type of numbers you will receive.
Everyones all wrong and your right. People such as yourself are hopeless. I wouldn't trust you clowns with a plastic spoon let alone a sharp object.

Anyone who gives me $$ for some oil with a lil juice in it special more expensive tren I would be nice and answer quick.he has no idea what the % of juice is in his gear he makes it, sells it, and asks us to test it, spend our $$$ on tests and when it comes back SHIT he gives us an extra bottle of SHIT and starts over then guys still pay him for his SHIT we inject,, its % is a lil higher he gives a replacement and trys again ARE YOY FUCKING KIDDING ME THATS CALLED MAKING MONEY AND USING MESO FOR TEST DUMMIEZ .but by all means let him open his book of lies and excuses and fill a bowl up and FEED it to meso

Like I said a few days ago after listing all his lies and excuses and fake apologies along with his strangely nice demeanor after he gets thrashed.KEVEN (SPETZ) COCK SUCKER ,NEEDLE DICK THE BUG FUCKER.ISNEXT TO DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD.he's been exposed to much now.Cement shoes I say

19c0f3b6c0bd0fcbd42c674ceb41481b.jpg

Lmfbo Follow along with this funny SHIT I just thought of then I'm done I'm a lil delirious lack of sleep READY **Tiff was spetz who is keven, which makes sense because Kevin (tiffiny) spetz acted just like a little girl on a man's forum..lol hi fellas I'm spet oops I mean tiff I'm here to help mysel oops kev oops spetz ,please guys no cursing or I won't help.the guys who want a blow job instead of my anabolix gear line email your address .the ones who just want me to take your money and get something to cook with (oil) send western union.WHAT A DICK .honestly his silence is a story brewing.this fool gets off on making a comeback. and he has nailed a few landings on here.all in all I'll give him a 7.9 on the keep it going scale.

No this guy said I beat him for $$ yet he steadaly fucking everyone and insulting us by thinking we believe all his stories.really can't even believe this got so far.as far as I'm concerned he beat everyone that got anything from him even brand name stuff .that's how he reeled ppl in flashy Turkish amps and fancy technical words at times.I know I'm beating a dead horse I apologize it just pisses me off we let it go so long it bothers me how some of these so called ugl don't care if someone gets sick or hurt by the SHIT they put in these jugs.really PI.he don't know if his cyp is enanthate or dbol has tren in it IDK MY BAD..I do know when he said anyone how gets bloods I'll give I think 200 credit.he was hoping he finaly got it rite & it backfired.ginny pigs I say.

You would certainly expect high levels with 600 mg 2 days post inject with the use of an AI and possibly hcg which could easily add an additional 2000 TT. My entire point was not to defend spetz but show why numbers vary so much and the significance of a proper proctool to be followed or we will never have an understanding on the quality.

I'll also add nandi, duchaine, and Bill Roberts to who I learned a lot from. Bill roberts post on this site and writes in an easy to follow manner, what is so difficult to understand through his posts and articles? I'll start you off. Now make sure you read very carefully. Anyone with a kindergarten diploma should be able to comprehend this but you seem to be special:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14671195/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2913032/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20484472/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18426834/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15713727/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23260550/

As I said previously the timing of when bloods are pulled in relation to test inject can make a significant difference in what type of numbers you will receive.
Everyones all wrong and your right. People such as yourself are hopeless. I wouldn't trust you clowns with a plastic spoon let alone a sharp object.

Look, I appreciate you posting these studies and I also like to check pubmed to confirm or debunk any information I read on the inter-webs...
It seems to me you have a habit of making a statement, and then later providing data that has no relevance to your statement, but simply reiterates basic knowledge that one should possess before doing their first cycle... This is your second time doing this so it is obvious to me that a pattern is forming... I'm sure your educated and possibly well versed in anatomy, physiology, chemistry, biomechanics, kinesiology blah blah... I am NOT, but still, I am not a fucken idiot...

Study #1
Although it was interesting to obtain concrete evidence on the half-life of Exemestane, these subjects from 14 years old to 26, were not on any testosterone. We don't know by this study if there levels were at 3000, would they have a 50% increase in test... We are FAR from comparing apples to apples here...

Study #2
hCG increases IT-T... Yes, this study proves one of the reasons why we do hCG on cycle, to avoid shutdown. This is still not explaining any type of huge TT increase you mentioned earlier....

Study #3
It's the exact same study as #2.... Must have been overlooked by you...

Study #4
Ahhh, fat guys taking Letro once a week... Any-who, if you multiply the amount of letro needed to possible see a large TT spike, you would crash your E2 and end up with more problems on your hands. The obese men have more E2 so that can possibly work to a certain point for them (if they really wanted to). Although it was interesting to learn how much it raised Free Testosterone. Unfortunately, you were talking about TT, not Free Test...

Study #5
If anything this study was a great affirmation (for me) of the importance of taking hCG on cycle, especially after seeing the shutdown of the LH and FSH. AGAIN, Increase in I-TT but unfortunately no showing a huge increase in TT...

Study #6
Blue collar cliffs for this: Sperm count stays high if you do hCG while on TRT and in fact 9 of the 26 guys knocked up their women... Again, this study again is not supportive of your statements but is a good read. I mean, it's about sperm counts for fuck sakes.

You still haven't posted information that hasn't been said thousands of times in countless threads just here on MESO alone... I was just going to let it go before, but after I saw 5 different non-supportive studies, I had to speak up... Id love to bump up my cycle 2000TT by chomping on some aro and pinning hCG, but unfortunately, I don't see that happening, at least not with the information you have provided us...
I personally won't speak on this HERE anymore... Spetzs thread should be just that... I don't want to get sidetracked from more truths we learn on a daily basis from his "operation".... But feel free to start another thread, not in the underground, and put a lil "@" by my name and maybe I'll take a peak [emoji57]

Look, I appreciate you posting these studies and I also like to check pubmed to confirm or debunk any information I read on the inter-webs...
It seems to me you have a habit of making a statement, and then later providing data that has no relevance to your statement, but simply reiterates basic knowledge that one should possess before doing their first cycle... This is your second time doing this so it is obvious to me that a pattern is forming... I'm sure your educated and possibly well versed in anatomy, physiology, chemistry, biomechanics, kinesiology blah blah... I am NOT, but still, I am not a fucken idiot...

Study #1
Although it was interesting to obtain concrete evidence on the half-life of Exemestane, these subjects from 14 years old to 26, were not on any testosterone. We don't know by this study if there levels were at 3000, would they have a 50% increase in test... We are FAR from comparing apples to apples here...

Study #2
hCG increases IT-T... Yes, this study proves one of the reasons why we do hCG on cycle, to avoid shutdown. This is still not explaining any type of huge TT increase you mentioned earlier....

Study #3
It's the exact same study as #2.... Must have been overlooked by you...

Study #4
Ahhh, fat guys taking Letro once a week... Any-who, if you multiply the amount of letro needed to possible see a large TT spike, you would crash your E2 and end up with more problems on your hands. The obese men have more E2 so that can possibly work to a certain point for them (if they really wanted to). Although it was interesting to learn how much it raised Free Testosterone. Unfortunately, you were talking about TT, not Free Test...

Study #5
If anything this study was a great affirmation (for me) of the importance of taking hCG on cycle, especially after seeing the shutdown of the LH and FSH. AGAIN, Increase in I-TT but unfortunately no showing a huge increase in TT...

Study #6
Blue collar cliffs for this: Sperm count stays high if you do hCG while on TRT and in fact 9 of the 26 guys knocked up their women... Again, this study again is not supportive of your statements but is a good read. I mean, it's about sperm counts for fuck sakes.

You still haven't posted information that hasn't been said thousands of times in countless threads just here on MESO alone... I was just going to let it go before, but after I saw 5 different non-supportive studies, I had to speak up... Id love to bump up my cycle 2000TT by chomping on some aro and pinning hCG, but unfortunately, I don't see that happening, at least not with the information you have provided us...
I personally won't speak on this HERE anymore... Spetzs thread should be just that... I don't want to get sidetracked from more truths we learn on a daily basis from his "operation".... But feel free to start another thread, not in the underground, and put a lil "@" by my name and maybe I'll take a peak [emoji57]
First, he asked and I responded. It would be rude not too. He has not the slightest clue of the basics.

Study 1- it shows an increase in testostrone with an AI. There was a noticeable increase and testosterone users have far more aromatasation. Similar or even greater than the obese guys. I'll get to that.

Study 2&3- hcg users when taken at a certain dosage were higher than those who didn't. Some had test levels up to 1200 ng/dl. AAS users have no natural test production. HCG also aromatase more than testosterone. That right there is a significant difference that can't be ignored.

Study 4- I coundnt find the one I was looking for in healthy men but it proved its point. Letro users ending up with testosterone in the supraphysiological range. Can't be ignored.

Study 5- Just a reiteration because he asked for it. You see the increase and although it's not producing muscle gains it prove its point. Steroids users produce no testosterone on cycle. With hcg the testes do produce testosterone. 0 to 1000 ng/dl makes a difference when testing to see if what your taking is properly dosed. That's the entire point here.

Study 6- proves my point yet again. An increase testosterone adding 1000 ng/dl. Add an ai you get even more testosterone as shown above. Pull bloods a few days late or early and you fuck with the numbers even more. All of the above proves my point perfectly that a proctool must be followed.

Alright man... Lets agree to disagree here @iintensity

We have both read the studies and both have different conclusions and perspectives of the info at hand...

At least we do agree upon the fact that running an AI, hCG and having a proper PCT is a good idea... [emoji19]

You're a better man than I Johnson for having the patience to go through this... and not disembowel the guy with your reply.

As much as I want to help the newbies here and go thru this dudes errors, I don't want to inadvertently help him. *Notice I said newbies- there are plenty of guys here with more knowledge than I, however it doesn't take much to clarify this crap.

Interestingly what I said in my very first post is the issue here: you have zero humility, are incredibly arrogant, and don't know your asshole from your elbow. The more you post the more shit you keep piling on that sandwich you're making for yourself.

As much as I hate to admit it, your summation you posted of your "understanding" of the studies you posted piqued my interest enough to actually click the link and read through it. You are beyond clueless, exactly ZERO of the studies back up what you're claiming. Quite the opposite in fact, every single one of them prove you wrong. I don't know if you simply don't understand them or intentionally misleading people to try and make your point. Regardless, this is why people like you piss me off so much, you spread misinformation around quicker than Ebola at a Nigerian orgy.

*Fuck I just read another. Dude even the titles of the studies give enough info for even the newest user to understand what it's saying! MAINTAIN i-tt?! Not to mention its not tt as Johnson already pointed out, but even if your gross misunderstanding wasn't incorrect, 2000 is not maintenance!!

If you weren't such a sniveling cunt, I'd say that I actually understand your misunderstanding, and believed something similar about 15 years ago. You're confusing different roles of hormones and expecting there to be a cause - effect relationship between testosterone suppression, LH and FSH stimulation via hcg (a precursor to a precursor to TEMPORARY itt production- occurring as a single event at 12 and 36 hours), a direct corollary between ITT and serum tt... and spermatogenesis. That's all I'm going to say, that should be enough to get you started. Change your attitude and you're welcome back anytime.

You're a better man than I Johnson for having the patience to go through this... and not disembowel the guy with your reply.

As much as I want to help the newbies here and go thru this dudes errors, I don't want to inadvertently help him. *Notice I said newbies- there are plenty of guys here with more knowledge than I, however it doesn't take much to clarify this crap.

Interestingly what I said in my very first post is the issue here: you have zero humility, are incredibly arrogant, and don't know your asshole from your elbow. The more you post the more shit you keep piling on that sandwich you're making for yourself.

As much as I hate to admit it, your summation you posted of your "understanding" of the studies you posted piqued my interest enough to actually click the link and read through it. You are beyond clueless, exactly ZERO of the studies back up what you're claiming. Quite the opposite in fact, every single one of them prove you wrong. I don't know if you simply don't understand them or intentionally misleading people to try and make your point. Regardless, this is why people like you piss me off so much, you spread misinformation around quicker than Ebola at a Nigerian orgy.

*Fuck I just read another. Dude even the titles of the studies give enough info for even the newest user to understand what it's saying! MAINTAIN i-tt?! Not to mention its not tt as Johnson already pointed out, but even if your gross misunderstanding wasn't incorrect, 2000 is not maintenance!!

If you weren't such a sniveling cunt, I'd say that I actually understand your misunderstanding, and believed something similar about 15 years ago. You're confusing different roles of hormones and expecting there to be a cause - effect relationship between testosterone suppression, LH and FSH stimulation via hcg (a precursor to a precursor to TEMPORARY itt production- occurring as a single event at 12 and 36 hours), a direct corollary between ITT and serum tt... and spermatogenesis. That's all I'm going to say, that should be enough to get you started. Change your attitude and you're welcome back anytime.
You have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old. That's why you don't understand it. I made it very simple for even you to understand. I'll break it down even further-

HCG yields an addition 1000-1200ng/dl testosterone in hypogonadal men (steroid users).
Steroid and hcg users aromatase heavily. Testosterone users have as high or higher testosterone levels than obese men. Hcg increases this even further. Add 800 ng/dl

Pull bloods a day earlier than someone else. ~ 500 ng/dl difference deping upon dosages used as with testosterone.

1000+800+500=2300

See, simple math is fun. Do I have to make you look like an even bigger dipshit?

Following up on a pip comment I made earlier in this thread... pip from spetz's test prop is brutal so far. I'm five days in on ed injections and scared shitless to inject in my other quad. Both delts, right quad, and ass cheeks are all wrecked right now. First time running prop and first cycle in ten years so I was expecting some discomfort but damn!!

Back