USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Fuck this little 5th grade girl drama shit, this is not about a customer being satisfied or dissatisfied , this is about Bringing Bad Press on Spetz, and its fucking weak too...hijacking this thread and playing on his words -when he's obviously being patient: Fuck UGL politics. ...I used him a couple of times and like him and would like to see him continue to do good and bring good product here!!!! FUCK! !!!!

Weak accusations? I just posted a screen shot showing he keeps customer info on file. Isn't the like a cardinal sin among sources?

Fuck this little 5th grade girl drama shit, this is not about a customer being satisfied or dissatisfied , this is about Bringing Bad Press on Spetz, and its fucking weak too...hijacking this thread and playing on his words -when he's obviously being patient: Fuck UGL politics. ...I used him a couple of times and like him and would like to see him continue to do good and bring good product here!!!! FUCK! !!!!
This isn't drama bro. This is us pointing out some correctable mistakes. He can fix these things and be safe. A few of you act like we are trying to throw the guy out of here. That's not the case right now. We want him to operate safely. Also, I don't think he really sent the original pack but that's besides the point. So keep sucking his dick if you want but we want to keep members safe. You guys came up with the SCOC, now enforce it. Info can't be kept.

Quick update, i have re-sent a new package to make things right, at this point things are pointing to me having sent the correct package to the address with a different zip code/city, this of course would have been a mistake of mine so i don't presume to hide that fact, I'm sure it wont be the last one i make either ;) i don't claim to be perfect, i do however try very hard and once again i thank everyone for their support and also a special thanks for @ Boilermech for taking the time to "referee".
Glad to hear:) . Now back to buisness

This isn't drama bro. This is us pointing out some correctable mistakes. He can fix these things and be safe. A few of you act like we are trying to throw the guy out of here. That's not the case right now. We want him to operate safely. Also, I don't think he really sent the original pack but that's besides the point. So keep sucking his dick if you want but we want to keep members safe. You guys came up with the SCOC, now enforce it. Info can't be kept.
Haha! Well said Kubrick! Meso is about looking out for each other.. Shit, dude came from a different forum, but Meso members took initiatives and got it handled.
Thank you Boilermech. And all others involved to turn a wrong into a right..

TOUCHDOWN!! My first shipment of Aburaihan test-e amps has arrived, i will post some pics after i clean them up, Labmax and of course give myself a shot to see if i get a nasty pip or anything weird.

Again i will post pricing and PICS after i clean them up, they're all covered with tape and i can see a few broken ones which means i will need to clean all to get the oil out of them.

TOUCHDOWN!! My first shipment of Aburaihan test-e amps has arrived, i will post some pics after i clean them up, Labmax and of course give myself a shot to see if i get a nasty pip or anything weird.

Again i will post pricing and PICS after i clean them up, they're all covered with tape and i can see a few broken ones which means i will need to clean all to get the oil out of them.
Now that has me interested. Look forward to hearing and seeing more Spetz

Okay in conclusion which this is not really conclusion since the entire issue was not resolved.
In Nikks defense he was not looking for a handout from Spetz. This was a drawing that was put on by Spetz and Nikk was notified by Spetz that he had won the drawing and was going to be receiving the gear as the prize. Just wanted to clarify that.
There was information posted by both parties that showed the correspondence between them and the tracking of the package (They were both polite during the email correspondences). The original tracking number on the post was blacked out on the last two numbers therefore the entire tracking number was not shown. Spetz felt for his own security reasons that he did not want to expose the entire tracking number don't completely understand this. The dates on the post that showed the tracking information and the dates of the email correspondence did coincide with each other. And looked to me that the package was shipped as Spetz stated.
When Nikk looked at the tracking information he noticed that the last couple numbers on the ZIP Code were incorrect. Once brought to Spetz attention he realized that he had made a mistake. He admitted the mistake and decided to re-ship the package to resolve the issue. After he posted that he was going to reship the package in the morning we did not hear back from Nikk until it was too late and the package had already been shipped. During this time I was feeling like we had got something accomplished and Spetz was standing up and taking responsibility for his mishap. As we were waiting for the response from Nikk to make sure we were all good I posted a short update stating we were about to have the issue resolved. I had PM'd Nikk making sure we were good. Once he got the time to reply he let me know that we were not good and that he wanted proof from Spetz that he originally sent the package by supplying the entire tracking #. So I talked to Spetz about it and he said that there were security risks with providing the tracking # since the package accidentally went to someone else and he wouldn't risk it.
Furthermore the post did show that the original package was shipped and delivered. He stood up for his mistake on the zip code and tried to correct it by reshipping the package. That's a step in the right direction.
As far as Nikk goes I can understand his point of view on this also. Not receiving anything for 4 weeks and then the source won't give him his tracking #. So he goes to a Mod on Reddit and still didn't get it resolved. Then he comes here. So I can't see giving him any shit.
So @usaspetz did admit his mistake and decided to reship the package. For this I have to give him credit.
For @Nikknakz I feel he just wanting to set out a warning for everyone to be aware. After all this grueling back and forth without the entire tracking # he hasn't reach the satisfactory amount of proof the package was shipped out originally and for that we are unable to come to a complete conclusion on this issue.
I apologize to both Spetz and Nikk for not being able to satisfy both ends of this venture. It was my intentions to help you both resolve this issue because I feel that you are both decent guys. With this all said I honestly hope the other issues that have been brought up get taken care of and I hope that Spetz has learned something and continues taking care of issues that arise in the future in a professional manner. That is all I have to say for right now.

Boilermech

Do you keep customer info on file? Just curious. You said you were moving past the "drama". This isn't drama. It's a security issue. If you think just because you complied with the COC that you're grandfathered in, you're wrong. Once shit starts slipping, you need to be called out. How did you ship a package to someone if he didn't give you his address the sexing time? How? Stop dodging it. You're a shady pharmacist and you keep records of who you're selling shit to. That's fucked up! You guys can get caught up in this mess if you want but I wouldn't. There's more than meets the eye here.

This is the most alarming part to me still.
I think we're the only two that see this...I've warned people about shit before and they could care less. When they all got robbed or infections they came up with a "Source Code of Conduct". This is pretty much a blueprint of how to fuck over the members here because no one enforces it. When you try enforcing it, the guys that made it shit on you. They want to chase everyone out of here until the crackheads receive gear from someone. Now they'll all blow him and call me an asshole. It's pointless to try to be apart of this "community" full of hypocrites. Your COC says security is important. Someone points it out and you jump on him for saying anything because "he's in it for the free gear". You guys are fucking pathetic...once again. The cycle will continue over and over and over again. Then if you say "I told you so" it becomes "everyone goes scammer eventually. You don't know shit! Anyone could have predicted that." I don't get ripped off unlike 90% of you dumbasses. Why not play it safe and follow your own rules. I'm baffled by the stupidity of some of you.

Last edited:
Back