USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

No im saying Nikkei is a troll look at his behavior he comes from a diffrent board to start shit as well as other Reddit members. Im saying there are mods over that our in the business. That want to bring Spetz down. As long as there are no issue here at meso. I believe we are all good until that happens. Like keep reddit shit over there not here!
I do want to get out of Spetz' thread so if you could just PM me what you're referring to that would be great. I'm open to hearing what you have to say if you believe there's actual self-profiting motives to the mods. Last I saw they re-approved him.

Again, sorry Spetz.

I do want to get out of Spetz' thread so if you could just PM me what you're referring to that would be great. I'm open to hearing what you have to say if you believe there's actual self-profiting motives to the mods. Last I saw they re-approved him.

Again, sorry Spetz.
its ok :) the mods have been very communicative with me and they seem to be happy i am around.

its ok :) the mods have been very communicative with me and they seem to be happy i am around.
That's what I figured the case would be. I just want to clarify that this doesn't seem like a witch hunt to me by anyone in a position of "power." Keep on keeping on.

No im saying Nikkei is a troll look at his behavior he comes from a diffrent board to start shit as well as other Reddit members. Im saying there are mods over that our in the business. That want to bring Spetz down. As long as there are no issue here at meso. I believe we are all good until that happens. Like keep reddit shit over there not here!

Say whatever you like. I sent all my interaction to mods who verified everything I've said to keep it straight.

Spetz has only continued to lie and failed to provide any evidence that he is a trustworthy source, much less individual.

I'm done, I only came here to warn you guys what went down. Take it or leave it, your money, your risk, just trying to help people be informed.

I got no problem waiting fr usaspetz got plenty of his gear.and so far pleased.mind you in on sust so I wont really know for sure for a couple more weeks.the fact wrong light was used on labmax im a lil skeptical but im cool hes been on point so far

OK guys, moving on, I'm not going to answer any further BS comments, hopefully i can get some work done tonight.

HK0Wq2n.gif
here are the amps, the issue i had with the amps is that they were all shipped in log strips with tape which took FOREVER to remove, also a few amps broke during transport and oil leaked everywhere :) so i gave them a nice dip in soap then alcohol.

Pricing will be $12 per amp or $120 for ten, i will only sell them in qty of 10 and there is still a Minimum $200.

Also PLEASE email me to submit the order and if you can on the subject header use your MESO screen name so i know who you are.

please let me know if you have any questions.
Yo!What's the difference between these and your line??

I got no problem waiting fr usaspetz got plenty of his gear.and so far pleased.mind you in on sust so I wont really know for sure for a couple more weeks.the fact wrong light was used on labmax im a lil skeptical but im cool hes been on point so far
hello sir thanks for your order please PM me if you're waiting on tracking info, also someone on reddit labmaxed my tren, i can post it here if you want.

Although I do not have hardcore evidence as the mod stuff this is me speculating and digging. I will retract my statement for now. My apologies.

What mods are you talking about specifically?

OK guys, moving on, I'm not going to answer any further BS comments, hopefully i can get some work done tonight.

HK0Wq2n.gif
here are the amps, the issue i had with the amps is that they were all shipped in log strips with tape which took FOREVER to remove, also a few amps broke during transport and oil leaked everywhere :) so i gave them a nice dip in soap then alcohol.

Pricing will be $12 per amp or $120 for ten, i will only sell them in qty of 10 and there is still a Minimum $200.

Also PLEASE email me to submit the order and if you can on the subject header use your MESO screen name so i know who you are.

please let me know if you have any questions.
Is it me or does that middle amp look underfilled compared to the other two?

Alright then...If we put "TEAM ASTRO" to bed let's get back to business here.

Spetz customers are free to do what they want, but a lot of these guys myself included will likely place anonymous orders from emails not associated with these handles. I want to give an honest unbiased review, and I hope you provide honest unbiased service to all members. You have the right to blacklist guys that you feel are info-collecting, or don't pay within your time window, that's your right. However, you can't expect everyone to divulge their handle because it leaves you open for skepticism as a potential selective scammer. Everyone who's dollar is green deserves the same good service, for all you know I may have placed an order already ;)

Back