USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

GUYS i have a question, I have access to VET quality test prop, its a 50ml bottle of test-p dosed at 25mg/ml and 50iu of Vitamin-E (i dont know why lol), so in total you get 12.5g of test-p, the product is just like the NPP and EQ, made in Colombia and certified, name is TESTOGAN look it up. I am thinking about bringing 5 bottles if you guys are interested of course :)

I'd love to hear your feedback. Pricing will be the same, around $120-!40 per bottle.

circle the outer perimeter with a sharpie to keep track of growth, if you get a pip it will be hot and sore for 4-5 days then it will go away, usually due to subq leaking, again my gear is dosed strong but NO WAY DIRTY, i have 4 stages of sterilization including autoclaving at the end so no way... :) please keep us updated i had a client get a fever and it turns out he was allergic to COTTONSEED oil, thats why on a first cycle its always a good idea to do a tiny shot and make sure you don't have allergies to carrier oil. Pharma gear usually has a disclaimer on the box.
Will do, I'm hoping that it starts to shrink but am going to (for the moment) chalk it up to being justabove the muscle. I'm not going to lie in that it has begun to hurt but the strange part is it came 2-3 days AFTER injection. Idk but I will monitor and update.

i guess 400 for 100iu aint that bad. how does omnitorpe fair agains Genotrope or saizen?

You may have misspoke or misposted? Ain't no pharm gh @
GUYS i have a question, I have access to VET quality test prop, its a 50ml bottle of test-p dosed at 25mg/ml and 50iu of Vitamin-E (i dont know why lol), so in total you get 12.5g of test-p, the product is just like the NPP and EQ, made in Colombia and certified, name is TESTOGAN look it up. I am thinking about bringing 5 bottles if you guys are interested of course :)

I'd love to hear your feedback. Pricing will be the same, around $120-!40 per bottle.

Hey guys hope I'm not derailing but I had a question and being that I'm injecting spetz gear I think it relevant. Anyway, for some reason I've done a combined 4 injections and the ones in my delts are fine and even the one in my left glute but for whatever reason the one on my right glute has started getting swollen and I'm afraid it might be getting an infection. At the current state it is about the size of a golf ball (maybe smaller) and red with a little warmness.

I used a sterile needle, wiped the area with alcohol swabs and injected. Again thought it strange that my other sites were fine but this one has turned into what it is.
I get it everytime i injected into my quads. Ive tried different guages still the same. Its been that way for years. I just stopped injecting in the quads. The last time i did a guad injection i was sore for a good week. Im on spetz test e and deca and i get no pip at all in my shoulders and glutes

Gents, i am a bit delayed at answering messages and will be so until tomorrow, I had a family member pass recently and his wife also passed yesterday, so i'm a bit indisposed until tomorrow night, if you submitted an order and haven't heard from me please be patient i need to sort out family stuff. i'm sure you know how it goes.

V
Gents, i am a bit delayed at answering messages and will be so until tomorrow, I had a family member pass recently and his wife also passed yesterday, so i'm a bit indisposed until tomorrow night, if you submitted an order and haven't heard from me please be patient i need to sort out family stuff. i'm sure you know how it goes.
very sad. Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up.

Hey dudes don't know wtf but I've now got a large lump on my shoulder and the one on my glute has grown. I'm thinking I might have been allergic does anyone know how to tell an allergy, because my shoulder injection was done as good as any. I was steady, clean, right into the muscle.

Hey dudes don't know wtf but I've now got a large lump on my shoulder and the one on my glute has grown. I'm thinking I might have been allergic does anyone know how to tell an allergy, because my shoulder injection was done as good as any. I was steady, clean, right into the muscle.
Yeah, first take some Benadryl 50mg ASAP. Any shortness of breath, go get seen, any chest pain, go get seen. Don't fuck around with an allergy. Get the Benadryl and if it's not better by tomor, go get seen by urgent care. I base this on medical experience.

Back