USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Yeah, first take some Benadryl 50mg ASAP. Any shortness of breath, go get seen, any chest pain, go get seen. Don't fuck around with an allergy. Get the Benadryl and if it's not better by tomor, go get seen by urgent care. I base this on medical experience.

I saw a doctor today but he knew right away what it was and said to 'just wait it out' due to the fact that he didn't agree. As soon as he figured it out he changed his tone. Anyway, going to go to the hospital wed or Thursday if it doesn't at least begin to subside or it keeps growing.

I saw a doctor today but he knew right away what it was and said to 'just wait it out' due to the fact that he didn't agree. As soon as he figured it out he changed his tone. Anyway, going to go to the hospital wed or Thursday if it doesn't at least begin to subside or it keeps growing.

Post a pic that would help a lot.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck.

Yeah man I think it'll go down eventually and it hasn't given me a fever or isn't very warm although a little red. The main thing that has me a little worried is the size, but I had worse when I injected some MFL test a while back and my glute was pounding, red, and looked like I had a baseball in there.

Yeah man I think it'll go down eventually and it hasn't given me a fever or isn't very warm although a little red. The main thing that has me a little worried is the size, but I had worse when I injected some MFL test a while back and my glute was pounding, red, and looked like I had a baseball in there.
My guess is you missed the muscle and the oil is all knotted up in the sub q. I have done this before

Just ordered some tren, looking forward to it mightily. Anyone have recent usage of spetz's tren?
Not me personally but I gave some of spetz tren to my friend when I bought a few things. (I'm kinda hesitant to do it) but he's loving it. And he's way more experienced in gear than me. He Says it's really good and I'm gonna have to get him more. This time I'll charge him though ;)
No more freebies!

Not me personally but I gave some of spetz tren to my friend when I bought a few things. (I'm kinda hesitant to do it) but he's loving it. And he's way more experienced in gear than me. He Says it's really good and I'm gonna have to get him more. This time I'll charge him though ;)
No more freebies!
Greay to hear. Why are you hesitant bro? Night sweats? Insomnia?

Are tren sides really that bad? It seems people are split, some say the sides are terrible, and some say they're blown way out of proportion and you can run it low(ish) dose with next to no sides

Greay to hear. Why are you hesitant bro? Night sweats? Insomnia?
Yes, all that but also the fact that I work in a really busy crazy environment with people who piss me the fuck off all day long. And it's hard enough to keep from slapping them around when I'm not taking anything. I can't even imagine taking Test And Tren. Taking just test alone wasnt bad at all, in fact I was nicer and nothing got to me. But from what I hear... tren? Fuuuckk... I just don't wanna fly off the handle.

Yes, all that but also the fact that I work in a really busy crazy environment with people who piss me the fuck off all day long. And it's hard enough to keep from slapping them around when I'm not taking anything. I can't even imagine taking Test And Tren. Taking just test alone wasnt bad at all, in fact I was nicer and nothing got to me. But from what I hear... tren? Fuuuckk... I just don't wanna fly off the handle.
Ive heard that with tren as well but ive also heard that you can be the nicest person in the world on it. I think the roid rage of tren starts becoming a problem at higher doses. Ill be sticking to a relatively low 350mg a week with 250mg test

Ive heard that with tren as well but ive also heard that you can be the nicest person in the world on it. I think the roid rage of tren starts becoming a problem at higher doses. Ill be sticking to a relatively low 350mg a week with 250mg test
Keep me updated :)

Cutting or bulking on that?

Back