Vets Please Help

Lol I think I'm just going to go for it man. I have a bottle with 20 pills of cialias not crystal meth. Lol how would they even fucking know? Is there even a test that checks for cialias ... " we got a 10-32 over here typical kid with some boner pills" I think we are going to have to arrest him ... lol

i would take double legs adice and wait on the cycle , like he said worrying about it the anxiety alone can cause ed, you can always do a cycle how many times do you get a chance to get some russian pussy

I was looking at the pct and week numbers a lil funny as well. You say weeks 13-16 that means you will be on pct four weeks correct? And you should skip a week or two afyer last pin and pct depending on esters.

I completely missed that as well. Good catch Roasthawg.

OP, if you end your cycle with test prop you can run this cycle. Last two weeks (wk 11 and 12) drop your test enth and swap it out for test prop and begin your PCT in 3 days. Bob's your uncle...or maybe it's Sasha..either way you get the point. :)

So real quick ... im waiting two weeks after my last test E shot to start pct ... I'll be in russia and back from Russia before I'll even be able to start my pct ... does ED start after last pin of test E ? Or does it start during my cycle ? When will it actually effect me ?

Those 2 weeks will give the test time to clear your system. When your test is at is lowest is when you will notice the lack of libido. I would assume right as you start pct

Back