*WARNING* DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/ JOEDOE

Bill Bixcer

Joedoe approached me two weeks ago claiming he was a private source on meso. He gave me a whole sales pitch. I researched thru every single one of his posts and read EVERY single comment. Looked ok so I said, I'll make a small order. The order was supposed to arrive no later than last friday....no such order has arrived and he has not answered my messages since last Wednesday....just a warning. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DUDE.

I didn't know that....how do I do that?

Click the report button in the message window.

Or PM Millard.

Problem is, you only are reporting it AFTER you got scammed rather than as soon as you received the solicitation...

Further, you have pretty much no credibility IMO. You started a pcom thread about bunk gear, told people you would pull bloods, then backed out and pretty much said fuck you to anyone who asked about it and that you didn't owe them anything.

Karma.

Click the report button in the message window.

Or PM Millard.

Problem is, you only are reporting it AFTER you got scammed rather than as soon as you received the solicitation...

Further, you have pretty much no credibility IMO. You started a pcom thread about bunk gear, told people you would pull bloods, then backed out and pretty much said fuck you to anyone who asked about it and that you didn't owe them anything.

Karma.
Ok nevermind....dont listen to me.....order from him....he's g2g....or listen to me.

As the pharmacom empire slowly falls and you get jipped by people like joedoe....you will remember me and go, maybe that guy was telling the truth? I'm done.

I will post the entire conversation. And show you how he stopped responding to my messages. Even when he clearly was online

As the pharmacom empire slowly falls and you get jipped by people like joedoe....you will remember me and go, maybe that guy was telling the truth? I'm done.

I don't think Eman would ever get ripped off by someone like Joedoe bc he's smart enough to realize anyone who sends unsolicited PMs for AAS sales is likely a scammer.

I'm just pointing out that you're going to start to look like the boy who cried wolf dude... you said one thing and did another with the bloodwork. It's suspicious IMO and I'm the last person that would defend pcom frankly.

But still, I doubt you're lying about it. You may be the unluckiest guy to ever buy gear on the internet black market lol.

I don't think Eman would ever get ripped off by someone like Joedoe bc he's smart enough to realize anyone who sends unsolicited PMs for AAS sales is likely a scammer.

... Wait, should I not have bought that Joedoetropin GH he had on sale? :oops:

Joedoe approached me two weeks ago claiming he was a private source on meso. He gave me a whole sales pitch. I researched thru every single one of his posts and read EVERY single comment. Looked ok so I said, I'll make a small order. The order was supposed to arrive no later than last friday....no such order has arrived and he has not answered my messages since last Wednesday....just a warning. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DUDE.
Is this why you wanted to know about the ignore function? So you couldn't see when he replies? As @Eman you pretty much told everyone to fuck off now screaming that you've been scammed a second time in less than a month. Looks like you should stick to GNC honestly.

That said unsolicited sourcing via PM on Meso is against the rules and if this actually took place I believe it should be addressed.

Is this why you wanted to know about the ignore function? So you couldn't see when he replies? As @Eman you pretty much told everyone to fuck off now screaming that you've been scammed a second time in less than a month. Looks like you should stick to GNC honestly.

That said unsolicited sourcing via PM on Meso is against the rules and if this actually took place I believe it should be addressed.
No. I wanted to know if joedoe was ignoring me bud. And if I could still see his posts when he was ignoring me.

Im new to this stuff guys. I've only been ripped off 2x now. Gimme a break. Damned if I do or don't. I'll stop trying to help.

No. I wanted to know if joedoe was ignoring me bud. And if I could still see his posts when he was ignoring me.
Touché, good point. I will have to admit that actually makes more sense than my statement. It's early here. :oops:

Sponsors