Watson Test-C - Domestic Supply

Has anyone had any bloods done on any of DS' s other shit? I'm thinking of ordering.

i was thinking the same thing. The Watson is very interesting and caught everyone's eye (including mine). But I have not seen anything about other stuff? really would like to know if the hGH and Var are legit but i am still new here and didn't want to make too many new threads to ask stuff.

i was thinking the same thing. The Watson is very interesting and caught everyone's eye (including mine). But I have not seen anything about other stuff? really would like to know if the hGH and Var are legit but i am still new here and didn't want to make too many new threads to ask stuff.
None of it's real. Save your money and get it from a doctor.

I can tell from the website and more importantly the price. Real Watson would never be that cheap.

Well I can't say from personal experience if it's legit from bloodwork. But I can tell you that as far as looks go it looks just like normal Watson to me. Comes in original packaging with original inserts and everything. Not sure how much you normally pay for Wartson but we have guys here on TRT that pay $70 for a 10ml vial. I'm not promoting this source im just stating the facts. There is also a member here that is on the watson and he plans on getting bloodwork in a couple weeks. So until I see proof it's not real I'm not going to spread any rumors. And I have some respect for ceo and if he says it's good watson then I trust him. But you can make your own decisions brother. Not trying to tell you he real or good I just wouldn't call fake without proof.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421346173.459188.jpg

Well I can't say from personal experience if it's legit from bloodwork. But I can tell you that as far as looks go it looks just like normal Watson to me. Comes in original packaging with original inserts and everything. Not sure how much you normally pay for Wartson but we have guys here on TRT that pay $70 for a 10ml vial. I'm not promoting this source im just stating the facts. There is also a member here that is on the watson and he plans on getting bloodwork in a couple weeks. So until I see proof it's not real I'm not going to spread any rumors. And I have some respect for ceo and if he says it's good watson then I trust him. But you can make your own decisions brother. Not trying to tell you he real or good I just wouldn't call fake without proof.

View attachment 19414

Nice stash. Was thinkin of doin the same combo of that adex and cyp

View attachment 19414
Haha, I'm gonna order one right now for shits and giggles even though 99.9% of websites are bullshit.

View attachment 19414
They paid you in gear so you put the picture up.

They paid you in gear so you put the picture up.
Eat a dick dude. Who the fuck are you to be accusing WKM's of being shills??? Especially a WKM that I know has taken it upon himself to have testing done and vet some of these sources. Have another Guiness @irishman and pass out in your parents basement.

Eat a dick dude. Who the fuck are you to be accusing WKM's of being shills??? Especially a WKM that I know has taken it upon himself to have testing done and vet some of these sources. Have another Guiness @irishman and pass out in your parents basement.
They must have paid you to cocktease. I have noticed they pay some of the big wigs on here and I drink shiner.

Eat a dick dude. Who the fuck are you to be accusing WKM's of being shills??? Especially a WKM that I know has taken it upon himself to have testing done and vet some of these sources. Get lost.

Lol. Thanks Dave but don't sweat it brother.
The people that have actually been here and contributed know the truth. This guy isn't worth it.
Hey @irishman why don't you go find a source that will take your credit card.
By the way I've never taking shit free. I have plenty of money and don't need free gear. Thanks