Watson Test-C - Domestic Supply

I'm rude. Your first words to me were eat a dick.
Fucking boilermech? You have problems with fucking boilermech? How is that even possible you stupid fucking mick? He is just about the nicest guy I know for chrissake... I would say drop it unless you are ready for a new forum- baseless accusations are my forte'. Have you been quiet so far and this is your first jump? Figured you would flex your muscles in front of the crowd or something? I figured I would have smelled the rotten semen smell on your breath earlier had you flapped your gums before this- and I better not smell it again.

I am cracking up right now.
You should really read through that thread from the beginning to the end. I was here when that thread was posted. And I remember the shit going down with analog.
But all that thread does is support domestic supply. Very well respected members here stood up for ceo in that thread.
You need to do better homework than that son. Have a good evening.
Boiler,
I hope you know I respect you and I haven't seen the thread you are all talking about (is it on EVO?), but many WKM's stood up for Mstrong and praised his gear. I am not being an ass. Just supplementing a point.

Hey Ben! Yes, I was banned from Evo, like I was banned from EF. I don't follow the orders from above very well.

I was actually asked...NO...TOLD! by admin (WPA) at Evo to stop "vetting" sources there. I called out the obvious bullshit from sources who claimed things like, their gear was made by a biochemist who used to work for a major pharma company (yeah fucking right). Or, their gear is made in a US licensed compounding pharmacy and their test comes from the same US raws that the compounding pharmacy uses (LOL!!). Or they have every batch of raws and finished product MS tested (but can't seem to find any of the copies of those tests).

I found out a member (and NTBM rep!) named Reps for Jesus was scamming people, and I got all his info, gathered info from a few members who were scammed, then got the guy banned. They banned him right away since he was a NTBM rep and that looked bad for NTBM. But getting other scammers banned by admin (WPA) was like pulling teeth.

I got paja banned for selling fake GH. WPA and gearhead (another admin at evo) wanted to make sure he actually sold it to someone and wasn't just trying to sell it publicly on the board. What's the difference? If he is trying to sell fake GH (that was relabeled prednisolone) then he's just a scammer that got caught early (a good thing, right?). But I had to go and actually find two members that he DID sell to so they would ban him. Unreal.

BluRock Labs was another one I called out on their bullshit from day one. But they started throwing free gear at people, and everyone ignored me and jumped at the freebies. Then people started ordering...and BluRock took off with all their money. I called them scammers from the start and I was right.

So I was actually warned by WPA to stop calling out sources and being hard on them, regardless if I knew they were full of shit, or scammers, or I would be banned. How is that for an admin of an open source site? Welcoming even scammers to his site. He told me they "had as much right to be there as any other source." So if you go to Evo looking for a source, stick with the well known and established ones. They are the safest bets.

I tried to comply and not call out these POS sources who just ordered their first batch of raws and decided to start brewing in their kitchen, that started popping up on evo in droves. But maybe I couldn't help myself a couple times too many? :)

I'm not exactly certain of why I was banned. They didn't even tell me. First they de-modded me and gave me a "VIP" title. I knew that was the beginning of the end since all their VIPs get banned. It was a few weeks later that I could no longer login. No email, no PM, they just went into Admin control panel and changed my password and registration email. So I don't have the password and cannot get it reset. That way it doesn't look like I am banned, it just looks like I never login anymore. Shady huh? But that way nobody asks. If somebody does ask they just delete the thread, and if the same member keeps asking they ban him.

The place took a turn for the worse. Evo is a shithole really. The owner (BRR, the head admin at EF) only cares about getting high google rankings and building an email list to spam with sales for his companies, and the companies he has interests in (NTBM, sarms1, RLS, AG Guys, GK Prohormones). He loves to sell that $1500 PCT that is the typical copy/paste recommendation there. He also took over isteroids from Mr. X (founder of AG Guys - the original research chem scammers - remember back in 2006-2007 when they scammed many people?). MR. X is now known as WPA on Evo, so no wonder he welcomes scammers...he IS one.

I'm laying a lot of cards on the table here that I have held pretty tightly for a while. I've taken a lot of flack for being associated with EF and Evo. Those who cared enough to look closely saw that I wasn't one of the gang. I didn't get intimidated by Rick, and I think a lot of the products he pushes are shit and didn't recommend them. Probably more reasoning there that I was banned than anything. Rick (BRR) only wants yes men. People who will fear him and do exactly what he tells them without questioning. He doesn't like free thinkers or people who won't be bullied.

I don't come to meso much any more. Largely because I don't have a lot of time lately. It's also turned into quite the hostile environment. I used to come here a lot. I started out coming here back in 1999. Sometime in there I lost my username. The forum went through a lot of changes through the years. There are some good people here and some good knowledge, but it's hard to get to for all the bullshit and mud-slinging. I know I'll get bashed for that too. But as people in this thread said, one guy (new or old) says a lab sucks and everyone chimes in the same tune. If one guy says a lab is good everyone calls him a liar and tells him to fuck off. That's about as much unity as I see here, unfortunately.

Ben it's always good to see you. Don't bother with evo. There are some good guys there who try to vet sources, but there are too many new sources popping up and too many members desperate for free and cheap gear. As soon as a source throws out free gear the members no longer seem to care about the one or two guys who are attempting to vet the new sources, or what they have to say.

Are you going to go back to TID? I haven't seen you over there.

Hey KillaBig. Not sure what brought on that little tirade from you. Did I wrong you somehow at evo? Never knew you harbored any hostility towards me. How was that sarms from sarms1 you ran? You should've asked me my opinion. ;) Like when you asked me where to get pharmacom gear. Maybe you're just trying to fit in here. BTW, it's "presence." I didn't bring any presents. Sorry if I offended you or upset you. If you got banned from evo, it wasn't by me. I never could ban people at evo. I wouldn't have banned you anyway. I don't really care to ban people unless they are spammers.
As @Voltrader said it would be great if you came around more often... although I am a mud slinging douchebag I occasionally break out an entertaining and/or informative post or two. Stick around. We need good people and you have a lot to bring to the table- Thanks for laying your cards down- respect.

Bashing a source without first hand experience that showed you they were bunk
is as bad as pushing a source that is bunk.
Both scenarios misinform people and mislead them into wasting time, money, and risking bad results. By bashing a good source that may have turned out gtg, you steer people away from it and maybe into the trap of a con man with bunk or non-sterile products.
So what could be the motive for bashing without evidence? Maybe the basher is a shill for a competitor or a disgruntled person just trying to cause issues.

Boiler,
I hope you know I respect you and I haven't seen the thread you are all talking about (is it on EVO?), but many WKM's stood up for Mstrong and praised his gear. I am not being an ass. Just supplementing a point.

This is the thread. He probably just read the first bit then thought it would discredit ceo because I said I trust him.
The well respected members here were defending ceo not the source. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that brother.
I agree with what you are saying though. That just wasn't really my point.
It is not easy to get my blood boiling but when someone starts accusations towards people or me that are completely false it just pisses me off, and instead of handling it in a polite way like I usually am able to do I let him get the better of me. Sorry for acting out like I did. It was a spur of the moment comment that I just couldn't control. I'm calm now and feeling a lot better [emoji4]

https://thinksteroids.com/community/index.php?threads/Domestic-supply.com-source-check.134349646/

This is the thread. He probably just read the first bit then thought it would discredit ceo because I said I trust him.
The well respected members here were defending ceo not the source. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that brother.
It is not easy to get my blood boiling but when someone starts accusations towards people or me that are completely false it just pisses me off, and instead of handling it in a polite way like I usually am able to do I let him get the better of me. Sorry for acting out like I did. It was a spur of the moment comment that I just couldn't control. I'm calm now and feeling a lot better [emoji4]

https://thinksteroids.com/community/index.php?threads/Domestic-supply.com-source-check.134349646/
All I could think about was slamming his head into a windshield over and over again.... won't get you murder one like a brick wall, but satisfying crunch and splatter every strike. You handled yourself like a gentleman as usual.

You have no reason to apologize to anyone on this thread as far as I have seen and I surely did not think you acted out in anyway that was unbecoming. I appreciate it though.

Hook it up! Your insurance ofcourse :)
Oh yea and the doctor that is trigger prescription happy

yeah, that is what we need--a g2g doc list to help bros that need legit TRT to stop wasting time and money. my levels are below the lower end of the range and yet I am on my third Endo and all this after two appts with primary care doc (every appt has always resulted in a bloodwork with levels so low they are out of the range) and still don't have help.

If this is legit watson I may start TRT @100 mg/week

Hook it up! Your insurance ofcourse :)
Oh yea and the doctor that is trigger prescription happy
Shit. I wish. I had to bug the shit out of my endo with my symptoms asking him to test me for low T. He was sure my test levels were fine but after my constant bugging he had me tested and low and behold my Serum T was 45!! He of course thought it had to be a mistake so he had me retested a week later. This time it was higher. A whopping 59!! LOL! We then began my TRT.

I'm at 175mg a week but almost got it lowered because ONE TIME I was 20 points over the top of the range and he freaked out. forget all the other times I was in range. I had to plead with him to keep me there. My endo is very much by the bloodwork.

Sponsors

Latest posts