Watson Test-C - Domestic Supply

1. * BASED on reviews from guys so that's conclusive ? 2. *FEEl a difference

See where I'm getting at , behind schedule...uh it's still a topic that hasent been considered case closed so no I'm never late
The guys bloods were lower than when on his pharma Watson. It's counterfeit. Go away.

Oh yea cause "10% butt fucked" was a real knee slapper...
Seriously. Get lost. Or at least stop quoting my posts so I don't get a notification.

I'm not a weight lifter there is a diffferrnc
Oh yea cause "10% butt fucked" was a real knee slapper...
Seriously. Get lost. Or at least stop quoting my posts so I don't get a notification.
Ok ok I'll stop but seriously last time , why is it so hard to believe DS has g2g watson

Ok ok I'll stop but seriously last time , why is it so hard to believe DS has g2g watson
1. Bloods came back low, so it's either underdosed Watson or counterfeit
2. 99% of Watsons sold online are counterfeit.

Better question, why are you so vested in convincing people DS has legit Watson?
Did you buy a bunch and want to believe you didn't get burned? Getting kickbacks for shilling? Sure are acting that way. But hey, If you want to believe DS has legit Watson go right ahead, but you have less proof that's it legit than we do its counterfeit just based off a single blood test from some one that has used both. You should know this game sources are not innocent until proven guilty, it's the other way around.

Can you stop shilling and move on? Or identify yourself. What is your handle on EVO or IMF? CEO? BMW? Stop with the bullshit.

Better question, why are you so vested in convincing people DS has legit Watson?
Did you buy a bunch and want to believe you didn't get burned? Getting kickbacks for shilling? Sure are acting that way. But hey, If you want to believe DS has legit Watson go right ahead, but you have less proof that's it legit than we do its counterfeit just based off a single blood test from some one that has used both. You should know this game sources are not innocent until proven guilty, it's the other way around.
I haven't bought any Watson......you need to get over the blood tests man damn you don't know these people personally

Can you stop shilling and move on? Or identify yourself. What is your handle on EVO or IMF? CEO? BMW? Stop with the bullshit.
What !? I'm not on any of those my god are you serious, you're like a group here of babies , let me see what your body's even look like do you guys even have decent builds

I haven't bought any Watson......you need to get over the blood tests man damn you don't know these people personally

No but we should trust you instead with no proof plus the addition we don't you know personally.

We got a genius here in this guy, a true work of art.

let me see what your body's even look like do you guys even have decent builds

Are you a pheg? lol. I guarantee you I am in good shape for 46 or even 18.

Okay, let me ask you this; how do you know the Watson from DS is gtg as you say?

I haven't bought any Watsonpersonally

What !? I'm not on any of those my god are you serious, you're like a group here of babies , let me see what your body's even look like do you guys even have decent builds
What do our bodies have to do with anything...? Does the fact that I'm 193lbs, 9.3%bf (hydrostatic), and have a 1455lb total, some how better qualify me to judge the quality of gear based on bloods?

Why would we overlook bloods?? The member that provided the bloods had no agenda, if anything he seemed to be pushing for DS at first. The fact is, TT level doesn't lie, and he had nothing to gain from providing false lab test results.
And to be completely honest, his TT wasn't terrible! Probably just as good as most UGL's these days. But not worth $100 a vial...