Watson Test-C - Domestic Supply

I got a couple bottles saved up from my pharmacy plus i talked a buddy of mine that gets trt to sell me a couple of his because he is scared to take it but gets it from his doctor. I am about to blast it all :)

lol yeah he has always been there for me lol. And alphastrenth as long as your a badboy lol. I am actually wondering how much to blast Because my last cycle was 500mg of test cyp and 400mg of deca weekly but all ug gear so i am wondering if it was really 500mg i was taking. Did blood work once but didn't show over 1500ng/dl so don't know exactly how close it was to pharmacy grade. I think i will take 400mg/wk of the watson test cyp and 300mg of my underground gear because its suppose to be from a good source. Should put me right at 700mg/wk which is about what i been wanting to try of test only

Mostly Alpha Pharma gear sold by DS. Just the word on the street..
What is your point here? Any time you have "A LINE" of gear it's not pharma because one off the bat real pharmas don't make lines of gear for example tren no real pharma company makes tren, so most of the stuff is GOOD ugl with few HG items for people who prefer em

What is your point here? Any time you have "A LINE" of gear it's not pharma because one off the bat real pharmas don't make lines of gear for example tren no real pharma company makes tren, so most of the stuff is GOOD ugl with few HG items for people who prefer em
... The name of the UGL is Alpha Pharma.

... The name of the UGL is Alpha Pharma.
Yes, I know but my point was it is one of the better ones and just because it's primarily what DS offers by no means , means that they can't have few real HG stuff which would be Watson and the blue hearts dbol.

Yes, I know but my point was it is one of the better ones and just because it's primarily what DS offers by no means , means that they can't have few real HG stuff which would be Watson and the blue hearts dbol.
Okay. Except the Watson is presumed counterfeit based on reviews from guys that switched from HG and could feel the difference, so... Idk wtf you're getting at or why you even quoted my post from like two months ago... But you're a lil behind schedule buddy

Soooo. Your point is DS has legit watson and HG blue hearts? You base this on what comparison?
Because there sure are alot of places selling watson. How many you think "fall off the truck"?

Okay. Except the Watson is presumed counterfeit based on reviews from guys that switched from HG and could feel the difference, so... Idk wtf you're getting at or why you even quoted my post from like two months ago... But you're a lil behind schedule buddy
1. * BASED on reviews from guys so that's conclusive ? 2. *FEEl a difference

See where I'm getting at , behind schedule...uh it's still a topic that hasent been considered case closed so no I'm never late

Soooo. Your point is DS has legit watson and HG blue hearts? You base this on what comparison?
Because there sure are alot of places selling watson. How many you think "fall off the truck"?
Actually I'm a bit skeptical but why not, I just remembered a elderly man at my gym is prescribed Watson for 10$ with his insurance what you mean fall off the truck ,how do oxycodone addicts get their pills !? Duh docotors write scripts and drug makers don't tell how much they pump out

The comparison of this ...: people think they take gear ( even if they done gear more than once ) that each and every time it should yield better results , this is not true , you ( speaking for the masses) need to train In cycles just as you'd juice in cycles ( or not lol ) but your body adapts to training I'm learning this and it's working for me. I'm taking less gear and following a good program. You go online and it's full of guys that don't get it , don't have good genetics , don't know how to train. It's almost like going go the gym for guys is a ritual they have no program design. If you are gonna make it in bodybuilding or at least build a decent body...the gear shouldn't be that complicated...just would prefer its clean IMO

Sponsors

Latest posts