• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

We are happy to be back among you!!

hgh

• hgh

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • hgh

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

HGHDaddy

Subscriber
Hello everyone, we are so happy to be back!!
We already have momentum going very well in other forums!
To show this momentum here, we're back online !
Don't doubt that we will help you in the best way in everything, such as price, product, delivery!
You can contact us via PM or through our other communication channels !
Thank you!!

HGHDaddy

You had to start a new thread because your original thread was a total shitshow ending with you getting banned.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHITTY SOURCE

Hello everyone, we are so happy to be back!!
We already have momentum going very well in other forums!
To show this momentum here, we're back online !
Don't doubt that we will help you in the best way in everything, such as price, product, delivery!
You can contact us via PM or through our other communication channels !
Thank you!!

HGHDaddy

In my past of life you have never exist for me, i think you are back for the other users here on meso but you will be never back for me. Good Luck.

In my past of life you have never exist for me, i think you are back for the other users here on meso but you will be never back for me. Good Luck.

If you were a real customer for us , we could help you. you can be sure of that. But unfortunately, that was never the case. It doesn't matter, we're here again for the people who want to see us here. Thank you for your good wishes. :)

His daddy was killed by sons fake genotropin because there was insuline not gh ;)

I wish you had proof that you were shopping with us. and again, if there was any evidence that the product you took from us was a fake.....
isn't it easy to talk without proof?
talking without proof is the same thing as carrying a hollow skull. If you want us to consider you, please come with your evidence.
Have a good day ;)

I wish you had proof that you were shopping with us. and again, if there was any evidence that the product you took from us was a fake.....
isn't it easy to talk without proof?
talking without proof is the same thing as carrying a hollow skull. If you want us to consider you, please come with your evidence.
Have a good day ;)

Where is your evidence that your product ISNT fake?

I thought so.
3rd rate drug dealer

The clearest evidence I can give you is the ITS test. I don't think I don't know about it. When you do this test, if the product appears in the system as registered, it is the product that is a real production product. Means licensed production. You can access all your information. You can say he's a drug dealer without proof, where's your proof that I'm a drug dealer? eroids.com please read our comments on it .

If you want to see the evidence Live, I can run the Tests live on whatsaptan. I can give you whatever you want as proof. Sure, but if you want to see this. We have no fear problem. on the contrary, the more you try to scribble here, the more sales we get. my purpose here is to touch the people who need it. So don't talk to people without proof. Do not leave the AnabolicLab page if possible. looks like he's feeding you.

The clearest evidence I can give you is the ITS test. I don't think I don't know about it. When you do this test, if the product appears in the system as registered, it is the product that is a real production product. Means licensed production. You can access all your information. You can say he's a drug dealer without proof, where's your proof that I'm a drug dealer? eroids.com please read our comments on it .

If you want to see the evidence Live, I can run the Tests live on whatsaptan. I can give you whatever you want as proof. Sure, but if you want to see this. We have no fear problem. on the contrary, the more you try to scribble here, the more sales we get. my purpose here is to touch the people who need it. So don't talk to people without proof. Do not leave the AnabolicLab page if possible. looks like he's feeding you.

Go back to eroids then. [emoji2369] We don’t need you here and you broke all kinds of rules which is why you got banned.

And let’s face it, NOBODY here is a customer of yours. So why bother selling on MESO and why the terrible attitude?

Anabolic lab feeding me?

You are so fucking retarded that you dint even comprehend how ignorant you are, little chinaman.

Tske you small cock and fuck off, fucking scrub.

Its the other way around here at Meso, you have to prove to US.
I don't have to prove a fucking thing to you, you're in OUR house.

The source is guilty until proven innocent.
So, how about you pack your bags, make like a tree and fuck off

Go back to eroids then. [emoji2369] We don’t need you here and you broke all kinds of rules which is why you got banned.

And let’s face it, NOBODY here is a customer of yours. So why bother selling on MESO and why the terrible attitude?

Why am I here, because I have the right to be on the forum page as much as I want, just like everyone else. Is this the only forum where you are a supporter? and is there any x page or just a forum. you're talking nonsense. it's really not worth answering. I have a client here, but I'm here because they support me to be active in meso . You can go to work now. If you really have anything to do but call everyone scammer !! :)

Anabolic lab feeding me?

You are so fucking retarded that you dint even comprehend how ignorant you are, little chinaman.

Tske you small cock and fuck off, fucking scrub.

Its the other way around here at Meso, you have to prove to US.
I don't have to prove a fucking thing to you, you're in OUR house.

The source is guilty until proven innocent.
So, how about you pack your bags, make like a tree and fuck off

First of all, please calm down and wipe the drool out of your mouth ! you've become a mad dog from swearing ! Relax, I told you about the evidence. and you responded, as usual, with insults and blasphemy. that's my final answer to you. you can go to work now, if you have a job ! goodbye :)

Folks don't trust the ITS test because scumbag counterfeiters such as yourself, have figured out how to make fakes with numbers that check out.

If you came hear to seriously try and source, not that too many will ever take you seriously, you need to follow our protocols. You need to send out your products for testing to show that what you are offering is possibly legit.

Then, if you do that, you may convince some folks to try you out. Not me, personally, but someone might feel comfortable trying you out if you at least tried to do what we require of folks who want to source here.

When you instead, choose to have a shitty, smartass attitude, we respond accordingly. When you refuse to follow any of the rules and safeguards we have put in place, it speaks much louder than the bs that comes from your cocksucker.

If you want to get any real money from meso, you will listen and implement what has already been asked of you.

But truth told, I don't expect you to do anything right and instead you will be scampering along here soon, still broke and pissed off.

Good day, sir.

I'm so glad there's at least someone with good intentions like you. I want to thank you in this matter. If they don't trust ITS, I can offer you the means to test it in any way. Our goal is not to defraud anyone. Rather expand our long and sustainable network of cooperation. We already have this network, our goal is to expand it further. You want to Test it, then take a pen and test it. I can't send it to anyone for free. anyone who wants to test can buy one and test it. If he proves it's a fake, I'll either refund his money or send it back. We rely so much on ourselves. The primary evidence for us is ITS test. Then the person who uses it can see the values when he / she tests his / her blood. That's all. Thank you very much. At least you speak without swearing like the others.

Thank you so much sir...

Folks don't trust the ITS test because scumbag counterfeiters such as yourself, have figured out how to make fakes with numbers that check out.

If you came hear to seriously try and source, not that too many will ever take you seriously, you need to follow our protocols. You need to send out your products for testing to show that what you are offering is possibly legit.

Then, if you do that, you may convince some folks to try you out. Not me, personally, but someone might feel comfortable trying you out if you at least tried to do what we require of folks who want to source here.

When you instead, choose to have a shitty, smartass attitude, we respond accordingly. When you refuse to follow any of the rules and safeguards we have put in place, it speaks much louder than the bs that comes from your cocksucker.

If you want to get any real money from meso, you will listen and implement what has already been asked of you.

But truth told, I don't expect you to do anything right and instead you will be scampering along here soon, still broke and pissed off.

Good day, sir.

Honestly brother,
I can't even waste my time with this piece of shit.
He was given ample opportunity to not be a complete scumbag.
Instead he was PMing newbies and trying to bribe members to shill for him.
Hes the worst of the worst when you have q good product, you dont need to buy shills and PM newbies... to me it's that simple, it's not a small matter of time before this piece of garbage goes back to his old ways.

I HOPE @Millard Baker sees fit to ban him for life at that stage, considering HGHdaddy is a cancer on Meso