What are the best liver protectors for steroid cycling?

I've used liv52 pretty extensively with goodness results. It's hard to put a measure on the impact it actually has, but it certainly doesn't hurt. My liver values always come back within range, unless I ran a long harsh oral cycle like superdrol or something.

Heard good things about TUDCA too, but never tried it

My doc says Milk Thistle is what he sees having the most impact for the most patients. It's also super cheap.

If you get a brand-name liver defense supplement, it's probably going to have TUDCA, NAC, and Milk Thistle at the least.

Inject glutathione, and an organ protection supplement with most of what has been stated above all inside of it. I used to use n2gaurd but I noticed animal pak multi worked better

NAC, Liv52, Milk Thistle and not drinking alcohol.
There's a MLM company called Maxx that sells a glutathione supplement that is supposedly able to make it past stomach acids. Though I've never taken it guys I've known with liver toxicity issues have had success with that product.

My stack is a little overkill but it keeps AST/ALT at the low end of the reference range.

1. Liv52
2. NAC
3. TUDCA
4. Injectable Glutathione
5. Garlic Extract
6. Ginger Extract
7. Milk Thistle with Dandelion extract

You can use Milk Thistle with SERMS be very careful there, it prevents them from breaking down and increases the potency up to 50x making them extremely toxic.

If I was on a budget and had to pick 3?

1. Liv52
2. TUDCA
3. NAC

Some studies show UDCA is better than TUDCA but it's harder to find and more expensive. TUDCA is still pretty good.

I use UDCA (~500 mg), NAC (~500 mg), and milk thistle (200 mg) pretty much year round.

This is my exact protocol. I use Glutawesome it’s a lypholized version out of the EU, and it’s very smooth. Do you inject IM? I do, I’ve heard mixed reports about subQ
Yea I do intramuscular, I’ve never tried doing subq. Usually the only things I ever do subq are my ipamroelkn/cjc blend or any other growth hormone releasing peptides and melanotan.

Appreciate the response. It’s tough to find dosage info out there for this one.
Yea in my opinion there’s so many different dosing protocols. Some say 2000 a week and some say 600. I originally got glutathione prescribed by empower pharmacy and the instructions they gave me for liver protection was 2-3
Times a week at 200 , so I’ve just stuck by that

Yea in my opinion there’s so many different dosing protocols. Some say 2000 a week and some say 600. I originally got glutathione prescribed by empower pharmacy and the instructions they gave me for liver protection was 2-3
Times a week at 200 , so I’ve just stuck by that
Perfect. Thanks man

Sponsors