What did you inject today?

Took me awhile to have the balls to post a pic here. As a little man, you guys all give me an inferiority complex anyway.

Here's like fun n games in the playground compared to other places like PM. I've seen plenty of guys there having a hard time to get a positive comment without getting mogged lol.

I would’ve had a really hard time posting a picture when I was still fat.

I tell you even the biggest guys on stage think they are still small lol.

Yeah, me being small and not so muscular i wouldn't have an issue but being fat requires a big amount of willpower to post and usually you do it when it's a "before" state/pic. I've done it myself, but i doubt i could post a pic back then when i used to eat and look like a godzilla haha.

Day 30. Any questions are appreciated

-Morning weigh in: 283.0lbs
-around 30lbs of this is water.

Split between left and right quads:

-150mg/0.6ml Test E
-60mg/0.4ml Nand PP
-120mg/1.2ml Tren A
-120mg/2.4ml Trest A
-350mg/0.7ml Nand D
-350mg/0.7ml Bold U

Split every 3 hours, taken with a meal:

-100mg Oxymetholone
-100mg Methandrostenolone
How far out is your next competition and at what weight class?

Here's like fun n games in the playground compared to other places like PM. I've seen plenty of guys there having a hard time to get a positive comment without getting mogged lol.

Yeah, me being small and not so muscular i wouldn't have an issue but being fat requires a big amount of willpower to post and usually you do it when it's a "before" state/pic. I've done it myself, but i doubt i could post a pic back then when i used to eat and look like a godzilla haha.
PM can be absolutely brutal man. Definitely a ton of good info there, and a ton of good dudes. But they ain’t playing about “professional muscle”. I’m not really interested in optimizing for physique / muscle anymore so I kinda just chill here.

At 33, I am really too old to go balls to the wall with this and make a run at my dreams, This despite the fact that I live and breath this stuff and could put my heart and soul into it.

Not to mention, my wife already puts up with a lot dealing with all my shenanigans as it is. The drugs, my crazy diets, me waking up every morning at 4:15 to workout. My getting even more embedded might just send the poor woman over the edge.

PM can be absolutely brutal man. Definitely a ton of good info there, and a ton of good dudes. But they ain’t playing about “professional muscle”. I’m not really interested in optimizing for physique / muscle anymore so I kinda just chill here.

At 33, I am really too old to go balls to the wall with this and make a run at my dreams, This despite the fact that I live and breath this stuff and could put my heart and soul into it.

Not to mention, my wife already puts up with a lot dealing with all my shenanigans as it is. The drugs, my crazy diets, me waking up every morning at 4:15 to workout. My getting even more embedded might just send the poor woman over the edge.
Yup… I reached my most muscular physique. Now the only option I have for progress is getting shredded. But just never gonna be more muscular than I once was. But I’m cool with it. Wife also would be at wits end. I’m happier just having fun and being a “serious hobbyist”

I'm just about ready to pull it on my rebound. I'm up 21 lbs in 3ish weeks. Gotta get my liver enzymes down before the growth phase
Man I'm not sure that'd even be possible for me. I used to think of myself has an easy gainer but I'm nearly 4 weeks into a mass gain and I've only gained like 4 pounds. But those 4 appear to be recomp pounds and not all water and fat.

Yep, I joined PM back in 2009, learned a lot but stayed in the background since most guys probably forgot more about bodybuilding than I know lol.

You have to walk the talk and post your physique for credibility before anyone even takes you seriously.

However, having so many overflowing extra male hormones and ego under one roof can also be challenging to navigate lol.

Yep, I joined PM back in 2009, learned a lot but stayed in the background since most guys probably forgot more about bodybuilding than I know lol.

You have to walk the talk and post your physique for credibility before anyone even takes you seriously.

However, having so many overflowing extra male hormones and ego under one roof can also be challenging to navigate lol.
I posted for like…5 days. Then I got tired of it. It’s more contentious than here if you have differing opinion, for example, the cholesterol hypothesis. I don’t care to go into it, but the alternate viewpoint is not entertained there.

The only reason I survived there was literally from posting pics lol

Man I'm not sure that'd even be possible for me. I used to think of myself has an easy gainer but I'm nearly 4 weeks into a mass gain and I've only gained like 4 pounds. But those 4 appear to be recomp pounds and not all water and fat.
Maybe 1-2 lbs of muscle the rest glycogen and water. Full as hell tho haha

I posted for like…5 days. Then I got tired of it. It’s more contentious than here if you have differing opinion, for example, the cholesterol hypothesis. I don’t care to go into it, but the alternate viewpoint is not entertained there.
I have picked up LOTS of solid advice on a number of topics there, but I am about 95% read only and rarely engage.

The dogma they have there is almost quasi-religious, which sort of gives me the creeps. Though they don't really have to deal with the peptide karens there at all, so there is that they have going for them.

I have picked up LOTS of solid advice on a number of topics there, but I am about 95% read only and rarely engage.

The dogma they have there is almost quasi-religious, which sort of gives me the creeps. Though they don't really have to deal with the peptide karens there at all, so there is that they have going for them.
Yeah exactly. Tons of great info. I posted physique, got credibility, and then got bored. More than likely demotivated because that’s around the time I had to hop off AAS earlier this year.

Back