What food are you potentially addicted too..

VaDImadi

Sugar

I'm on the biggest downward spiral food binge of my life.

Binge eating every day to the point of sickness

Been 16 days in a row now

Prior to that I hadn't touched sugar in 11 weeks and was on a strict eating plan. Had a small amount of sugar combined with some bad news and i just lost the plot

Going to try and stop tomorrow and get back on the right path

Boss hog

Sugar

I'm on the biggest downward spiral food binge of my life.

Binge eating every day to the point of sickness

Been 16 days in a row now

Prior to that I hadn't touched sugar in 11 weeks and was on a strict eating plan. Had a small amount of sugar combined with some bad news and i just lost the plot

Going to try and stop tomorrow and get back on the right path

Sugar is like crack, once you start you can't put it down.

bob357sig

Definitely chocolate for me, especially right before bed. Depending how you look at it I’m ither lucky or cursed to have Hershey chocolate close to where I live lol. I don’t really crave other sweets, just chocolate.

VaDImadi

Sugar is like crack, once you start you can't put it down.

Absolute fact

The amount of money I've spent in the past two weeks is stupid. The amount of damage I'm doing to be my body is also stupid. Yet I'm not stopping myself. Very bizzare. Very weak of me too

But it is certainly a drug and it's got it's hooks into me at the minute

Silentlemon1011

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Send the recipe brahhh, you got his whole cook book pdf or just that one recipe?

I just watched the YouTube video
I'm so fucking cheap lol.

Made my wife watch it so she can cook that shit up hahaha

EDIT
My secret weapon is low calorie popcorn.

it's my after dinner snack

A full bag is only 80 calories... if I feel a craving coming, I'll microwave the bag.

You can a full bag that satisfies cravings... no other junk good will be only 80 cals... so it feels like I'm cheating, but only the reality is, I can still stay on track

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I thought you'd say candy. Or is that just how you lure kids into the van? :D

Homemade chocolate chip cookies are a favorite of mine as well.
Real funny...now that you mention candy, it's KitKat's that are another addiction of mine. Once I ate 2 movie theater size packs of KitKat...my stomach told me off lol.

Yep, I bake a few dozen tollhouse cookies now and then.

Akuj

I just watched the YouTube video
I'm so fucking cheap lol.

Made my wife watch it so she can cook that shit up hahaha

EDIT
My secret weapon is low calorie popcorn.

it's my after dinner snack

A full bag is only 80 calories... if I feel a craving coming, I'll microwave the bag.

You can a full bag that satisfies cravings... no other junk good will be only 80 cals... so it feels like I'm cheating, but only the reality is, I can still stay on track

I'll check it out I think I recall him making it once. Thanks!

Akuj

Nutella. Oh god. I don’t even look at the jars. Lol

Nutella is amazing however I try to stay as far away as possible from that stuff. Not sure if bullshit but I could have sworn I read that it's some of the worst stuff for you. Besides the amount of sugar, it presents a lot of bad fats and other stuff that they put in it. Not sure how accurate though. As a kid though, ate that with cut up bananas and crepes.

Bundy55

You guys think the Nutella in the US is good? You have to try the Nutella in Italy! Thought it would taste the same but nope! Way better

Sponsored Links

Latest posts