What food are you potentially addicted too..

Boss hog

You guys think the Nutella in the US is good? You have to try the Nutella in Italy! Thought it would taste the same but nope! Way better

I tired it at a food expo in Anaheim ca last year and you are correct, way bettter. Total game changer from the garbage we eat here.

I recently discovered Kit Kat ice cream...it's dangerous stuff for me.

Little Debbie makes peanut butter cream peanut butter cookie sandwiches that are insanely good. True Satan's food.

So when my cravings start to get the best of me I mix natural pb with cottage cheese and that seems to help me stay away....for a while.

Akuj

I gave Into my urges and bought a jar of Jiffy natural. I find myself waking in the middle of the night hungry... you probably can guess the rest. I’m up 4lbs since the purchase of that jar. Lol

[emoji2357]

Damn know that feeling all too well. I've been on a roll getting rid of that mid section, Everytime I walk past that jar at 2am I gotta ignore the urges. I sometimes don't put it on anything, just straight up fat soup scoop straight from the jar.

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I can't even buy it otherwise I'll eat the whole fucking box in the same day.
Yep same here and that is truly Satan’s food right there lol

Bought 4 boxes the other day and eat right from the box haha. Crush some on top of ice cream and that’s surely the devil!

WriteWinger

Big Mac’s.....nothing else on the menu, and I really don’t like fast food....but, Big Macs. I’ll eat 3 on my chest meal.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts