What is a good starting dose of anastrozole to keep E2 in range (let's call it 20-50) on 500-600mg of test per week?

jtmarlin

If one were wanting to pin test e at 80mg per day (560 per week), what do you think would be a good starting dose of anastrozole to keep E2 in range? Would .25mg daily be overkill? On TRT at 160-200mgs I take .25 e3.5 days and it puts me at 20 E2 if that helps. Just curious on anyone who has tried this. I'd prefer to stay closer to 40-50ish on that level of test. I'd grab bloods in 4 weeks but curious as the best starting place.

I wanna add in 500mg npp next cycle. Does it calculate similar to testosterone for ai?
Nandrolone is said to aromatize at 20% the rate of test. It’s also said to potentially make you more sensitive to e2. I’d just adjust your ai a bit.

OP- I use 1mg of adex for every 500mg test. Based on what you stated you use for trt, this may be a starting point for you. I’d do bloods 5 weeks into cycle to see how you need to adjust.

Op to answer your question, this is dependant on a few different things. BF% plays a role in the amount someone aromatizes, higher the bodyfat, higher amount aromatizes. Injection schedule, less peaks and valleys easier it is to control e2. The compound Ester plays a role. Also, shbg plays a role because lower shbg = higher amount of free testosterone have a higher amount that can aromatize.

Nandrolone is said to aromatize at 20% the rate of test. It’s also said to potentially make you more sensitive to e2. I’d just adjust your ai a bit.

OP- I use 1mg of adex for every 500mg test. Based on what you stated you use for trt, this may be a starting point for you. I’d do bloods 5 weeks into cycle to see how you need to adjust.
I'm curious how often do you take that 1mg, is that 1mg ed, eod, 1 time a week?

I'm curious how often do you take that 1mg, is that 1mg ed, eod, 1 time a week?
For me adex is split into 2 doses a week. Tuesday and Saturday are the days in my routine.

Total mg of testosterone at the time will determine how much Adex I’m taking obviously. For example 500 test I take .5 twice a week.

Back