What is the verdict on Janoshik?

Because your opinion is wrong and you have nothing to back it up. Hundreds maybe thousands of positive identifications of AAS samples by Jano and you have sent nothing yet parrot old arguments. If we weigh the evidence, it’s 99.9% positive for Jano. Gold star for bringing up the .01%

What is your real motive here?
Oh Jesus Christ! my motive? Obviously I’m a source shill here to spread hate and sew doubt in people’s minds about Janos testing and good name. How is my opinion wrong? It’s based on fact. Are you so stupid to think it was a singular incident? It was really a freak chance that he got caught. It’s not parroting an old argument, it’s using an actual situation and drawing a conclusion. I also don’t like his attitude. I didn’t say every report he sends out is bullshit did i? Hell there’s plenty of evidence that he does legit testing. However, you internet tough guy conspiracy cunt, I’m not so stupid as to think it was a one off. So if anyone does question The Almighty Jano Christ, like it or not it’s not baseless. He’s the one forged the test, nobody forced his hand. It’s also how he responded to it and laughs it off like some joke. He lied about it until it was impossible to bullshit any longer. He didn’t feel bad about it, he felt bad about getting caught. So please go piss off

Oh Jesus Christ! my motive? Obviously I’m a source shill here to spread hate and sew doubt in people’s minds about Janos testing and good name. How is my opinion wrong? It’s based on fact. Are you so stupid to think it was a singular incident? It was really a freak chance that he got caught. It’s not parroting an old argument, it’s using an actual situation and drawing a conclusion. I also don’t like his attitude. I didn’t say every report he sends out is bullshit did i? Hell there’s plenty of evidence that he does legit testing. However, you internet tough guy conspiracy cunt, I’m not so stupid as to think it was a one off. So if anyone does question The Almighty Jano Christ, like it or not it’s not baseless. He’s the one forged the test, nobody forced his hand. It’s also how he responded to it and laughs it off like some joke. He lied about it until it was impossible to bullshit any longer. He didn’t feel bad about it, he felt bad about getting caught. So please go piss off

I put that dipshit on ignore, you should too brother ;)

I don’t even trust Simec. Pharmacom sent them that Arimidex and supposedly it tested as Arimidex. Jano and Lab4tox both got Letrozole. So what makes you think a massive company like Pharmacom didn’t slip Simec money under the table? This is a very unique game we’re all in, trust nobody.
That's what drove me away from pharmacom. Last cycle didn't feel as if I was on cycle, compared to previous ones (again by pharmacom), and after I saw that I was in the hunt for a new source. I'll for sure be running bloods before during and after cycles.
On that note if such a big company like pharmacom felt the need to bribe for faked results instead of delivering the product promised, made me way more cautious of sources from now on

Like a few other people have stated. I have my concerns with Jano. I’m not fully aware of the situation from 5 years ago. But seeing as he’s on a lot of boards *paid boards at that* I can definitely understand putting him into question as a selective scammer. I wouldn’t doubt it. Sadly he’s the only option we have to get things tested. I know a few other people have mentioned Lab4Tox but he has his limitations.
I'm not a paid source on any board. I don't pay any fees anywhere.

Buy a vial and take the label off and send it to him. Post the results.
You’re wasting a lot of time and not actually contributing anything. As I said before I’ve sent raws in blind and they tested perfect.
You’re argument is Fucked / you have a low IQ and don’t understand what I’m talking about.

Buy a vial and take the label off and send it to him. Post the results.
You’re wasting a lot of time and not actually contributing anything. As I said before I’ve sent raws in blind and they tested perfect.
You’re argument is Fucked / you have a low IQ and don’t understand what I’m talking about.
I haven't personally used Jano but I've been around long enough to know the history.

And I personally wouldn't have a problem using him at this point based upon his history as a whole.

He fucked up bullshitting Mands and some guys will never forgive him for that and that is their prerogative. I understand both sides and don't fault those who don't feel comfortable using him.

Just like picking a source to use, we all gotta grab our balls and make a decision for ourselves at the end of the day.

There isn't a lot of options for having peds tested and I prefer having him as an option as opposed to guessing with gimmicks like labmax.

But to each their own.

I haven't personally used Jano but I've been around long enough to know the history.

And I personally wouldn't have a problem using him at this point based upon his history as a whole.

He fucked up bullshitting Mands and some guys will never forgive him for that and that is their prerogative. I understand both sides and don't fault those who don't feel comfortable using him.

Just like picking a source to use, we all gotta grab our balls and make a decision for ourselves at the end of the day.

There isn't a lot of options for having peds tested and I prefer having him as an option as opposed to guessing with gimmicks like labmax.

But to each their own.

Having access to his testing is a huge deal for our community, but on the other hand our community rewarded a scammer with more business and that's what really bites my ass about the whole situation.

It's been 5 years now so maybe I should just let it go I dunno, I just can't fucking stand thieves and scammers is all.

Having access to his testing is a huge deal for our community, but on the other hand our community rewarded a scammer with more business and that's what really bites my ass about the whole situation.

It's been 5 years now so maybe I should just let it go I dunno, I just can't fucking stand thieves and scammers is all.
I get it, bud.

I put that dipshit on ignore, you should too brother ;)
This is the guy who said knew he was eating fake aromas in that was clen because he was manic lol

Except he isn’t, and you’re just too retarded to understand that.
Until you prove his 1000s of correct tests wrong by sending your own blind sample in, you’re simply a clown in the crowd chanting for his head. Bring something real to the table, or be quiet.

when you send something to jano, it’s an unlabeled vial of oil, how would he guess what hormone is in it aswell as the dosage?

when you send something to jano, it’s an unlabeled vial of oil, how would he guess what hormone is in it aswell as the dosage?

Correct, i have sent Jano all sorts of weird blends and he has always known what they have contained.

You cant guess that...

Threads like this make me laugh as i have no idea what they are trying to achieve? Everyone who has half a brain cell can see Jano is doing a great job. Hes a great addition to this community and he manages to help keep people safe by keeping the UGL's accountable.

Correct, i have sent Jano all sorts of weird blends and he has always known what they have contained.

You cant guess that...

Threads like this make me laugh as i have no idea what they are trying to achieve? Everyone who has half a brain cell can see Jano is doing a great job. Hes a great addition to this community and he manages to help keep people safe by keeping the UGL's accountable.

I guess your head is just like your fucking username cause Jano is a KNOWN scammer and LIER, he's also got a huge fucking ego because he knows he can do/say whatever the fuck he wants without losing any business and THAT right there is and should be a huge concern for the community.

I guess your head is just like your fucking username cause Jano is a KNOWN scammer and LIER, he's also got a huge fucking ego because he knows he can do/say whatever the fuck he wants without losing any business and THAT right there is and should be a huge concern for the community.
It would be great if Lab4Tox stepped up their game. They make it difficult.

Their analysis costs just a little bit more than Jano. It’s not much more. I think it was $30-$40 more. I would pay that.

Jano accepts Bitcoin. Something that we are all familiar with now. Lab4Tox does not. They accept wire transfer. Wire transfers incur a hefty fee of an additional $40-$50.

And as pointed out previously, Lab4Tox cannot perform analyses on certain compounds/blends.

If there was a better alternative to Jano it would be a no brainer. It’s not anyone sucking Jano’s dick. There needs to be a viable alternative and there simply isn't one.

As several members have already pointed out several times, Jano has tested 1,000s of blind samples and the only complaints are from the POS ugls that get caught fucking shit up.

Last year, a member of MESO and ASF, Jswole220 tested an ASF source Praetorian and the results were some fucked up blend of raw floor sweepings. Praetorian's rep thru a fucking fit and so another member submitted a second sample to confirm the results. The sample tested exactly the SAME and Praetorian was thrown off of ASF.

You can keep slagging off on Jano, but he's been doing a good job as evidenced by all these examples.

And not having used the service doesn't mean I don't get an opinion!
Honestly? That’s sort of what it means. You can still have an opinion, sure, but it carries absolutely no weight at all.

“I would never buy a truck from Galpin Ford, they’re scumbags! I’d go to Henderson’s instead.”

“Oh, what kind of truck are you planning on buying?”

“None! I have six DUIs and take the bus everywhere, why the fuck would I buy a truck?”

The people who actually send stuff off for testing have an opinion that matters. Everyone else (myself included) are just armchair quaterbacking. Why would anyone care about our opinion?

It would be great if Lab4Tox stepped up their game. They make it difficult.

Their analysis costs just a little bit more than Jano. It’s not much more. I think it was $30-$40 more. I would pay that.

Jano accepts Bitcoin. Something that we are all familiar with now. Lab4Tox does not. They accept wire transfer. Wire transfers incur a hefty fee of an additional $40-$50.

And as pointed out previously, Lab4Tox cannot perform analyses on certain compounds/blends.

If there was a better alternative to Jano it would be a no brainer. It’s not anyone sucking Jano’s dick. There needs to be a viable alternative and there simply isn't one.
Oh there's plenty of people here gobbling his knob!
As several members have already pointed out several times, Jano has tested 1,000s of blind samples and the only complaints are from the POS ugls that get caught fucking shit up.

Last year, a member of MESO and ASF, Jswole220 tested an ASF source Praetorian and the results were some fucked up blend of raw floor sweepings. Praetorian's rep thru a fucking fit and so another member submitted a second sample to confirm the results. The sample tested exactly the SAME and Praetorian was thrown off of ASF.

You can keep slagging off on Jano, but he's been doing a good job as evidenced by all these examples.
You make him sound as If he's a hero when all he is doing is providing a service, simple as that! Like I've said NUMEROUS times now the service he provides is extremely important to us, but we have handed him the keys to the kingdom without a second thought. This must be how the Jew's felt when the Nazi's started working for the American's lol

Honestly? That’s sort of what it means. You can still have an opinion, sure, but it carries absolutely no weight at all.

“I would never buy a truck from Galpin Ford, they’re scumbags! I’d go to Henderson’s instead.”

“Oh, what kind of truck are you planning on buying?”

“None! I have six DUIs and take the bus everywhere, why the fuck would I buy a truck?”

The people who actually send stuff off for testing have an opinion that matters. Everyone else (myself included) are just armchair quaterbacking. Why would anyone care about our opinion?

It's not about the testing itself, it's about the scammer who's doing the testing!

Get a fucking clue already :rolleyes:

It's not about the testing itself, it's about the scammer who's doing the testing!

Get a fucking clue already :rolleyes:
This forum is populated by quite a few ex cons. Feel free to tell them all that they’re beyond redemption and that their past poor decisions are the only thing by which you judge them. No new accomplishments will ever overshadow their sins. See how that goes over.

This forum is populated by quite a few ex cons. Feel free to tell them all that they’re beyond redemption and that their past poor decisions are the only thing by which you judge them. No new accomplishments will ever overshadow their sins. See how that goes over.

Jano isn't a fellow member you buffoon, he's a vendor. You are comparing apples to oranges numb nuts! I've said NOTHING about the redemption of fellow members as it's NOT RELEVANT......not even close!

I understand what you are saying my friend, however I have used Jano's service and it has been second to none.

Your not bringing anything to the table, you just keep repeating the same thing. If you dont like Jano, dont use him. Simple ;)