What is the verdict on Janoshik?

I understand what you are saying my friend, however I have used Jano's service and it has been second to none.

Your not bringing anything to the table, you just keep repeating the same thing. If you dont like Jano, dont use him. Simple ;)

Fair enough brother :)

Jano isn't a fellow member you buffoon, he's a vendor. You are comparing apples to oranges numb nuts! I've said NOTHING about the redemption of fellow members as it's NOT RELEVANT......not even close!
Being a member doesn’t confer some special powers on a person. Either you believe that a person’s past is all that matters OR you believe that people can be forgiven for mistakes. There’s no magic Meso spell you can chant while wearing a special talisman made of syringes full of tren that transubstantiates a random person into a protected class.

Being a member doesn’t confer some special powers on a person. Either you believe that a person’s past is all that matters OR you believe that people can be forgiven for mistakes. There’s no magic Meso spell you can chant while wearing a special talisman made of syringes full of tren that transubstantiates a random person into a protected class.
"transubstantiates"

Look at you! You big word using guy, you! Lol, that was pretty amazing. You even used it correctly. Can we go back to being big dumb meatheads now?
:D

I spoke with someone whom knows Jano personally via email last night. He told me “Jano has an HPLC machine and more data than anyone possibly in the world. These machines do not fuck up, the input data does. He does adjust and add data.” Now, what that means as far as accuracy I’m not quite sure. But I do trust this person as he’s a supplier of mine who is very strict about his protocols and testing his raws and finished products. So it does put me a little bit more at ease when it comes to the services provided. However I’m hoping that with time something else will become available where we know more about the process and how accurate the tests are.

shit looks we all better go welcome back some sources then.

That’s not a fair comparison. There’s plenty of good sources.
I was referring to his point about holding someone’s past against them. I understand the necessity of Jano because pretty much corners the market. If there were other viable options people would be shitting all over him. My opinion doesn’t change of a person because they provide a unique and useful service. I’m also not going to pretend he’s doing this because he just wants to help us all use under ground drugs safely. He’s a scum bag who is necessary.

I was referring to his point about holding someone’s past against them. I understand the necessity of Jano because pretty much corners the market. If there were other viable options people would be shitting all over him. My opinion doesn’t change of a person because they provide a unique and useful service. I’m also not going to pretend he’s doing this because he just wants to help us all use under ground drugs safely. He’s a scum bag who is necessary.
I would argue he’s done arguably THE MOST for harm reduction on meso. As he is the only reliable tester, he is making labs work harder and sweat a bit more to bring forward the right product.

Serious question: who else on meso has done more to help reduce harm in the community? Naps, Pareto? Lol get real

If Jano was a source he would’ve been ran out of here long ago. The only reason Jano is given another chance is because he provides a unique and what should be a very valuable service.
As much as people want to make this a source board, this is not how it works. The MESO forum is NOT a source forum. The forum is not about "approving" some sources and "running others off".It is about accountability for ALL sources.

The same concept applies to all vendors in this space as well. Accountability ruled in this case as well. There was no failure in the process. That is why you see the comments in this thread.

As much as people want to make this a source board, this is not how it works. The MESO forum is NOT a source forum. The forum is not about "approving" some sources and "running others off".It is about accountability for ALL sources.

The same concept applies to all vendors in this space as well. Accountability ruled in this case as well. There was no failure in the process. That is why you see the comments in this thread.
I never said meso was a source board. I didn’t mean literally ran off or banned, approved or not approved. I did mean that for that incident he would be treated by members like any other person posting here offering a service if they had done something equivalent.

I never said meso was a source board. I didn’t mean literally ran off or banned, approved or not approved. I did mean that for that incident he would be treated by members like any other person posting here offering a service if they had done something equivalent.
Man I want to see your side but I literally can't think of any 'top lab' without some issue/point of contention at some point in time. And even if you find one that seems to be perfect from the get go, chances are they operated under a different brand before that had a big scandal.

If your position is that no source/service should ever be trusted then so be it but I'd say Janos track record is pretty fucking good in the grand scheme of things.

I don't think he was treated dissimilarly. You may not have been here at the time. There was a lot of pressure to ban him, to get rid of him, to run him off, etc.

I know cancel culture is particularly big on this forum. This forum just doesn't operate like a source forum that approves/disapproves or allows/disallows vendor participation. It's about accountability.

So as long as the vendor remains in business, the goal of MESO is to hold them accountable - whether good/bad or past/present/future. Members can make their decisions based on the respective track records.

I don't think he was treated dissimilarly. You may not have been here at the time. There was a lot of pressure to ban him, to get rid of him, to run him off, etc.

I know cancel culture is particularly big on this forum. This forum just doesn't operate like a source forum that approves/disapproves or allows/disallows vendor participation. It's about accountability.

So as long as the vendor remains in business, the goal of MESO is to hold them accountable - whether good/bad or past/present/future. Members can make their decisions based on the respective track records.
What was the reason to "cancel" a few of the vets that help make Meso what it is?

Last edited:
I wish I had the funds for that man. That's why I'm trying to make sure that the testing and my gear are legit, so I don't waste money for no reason. Yeah, that's the thread I stumbled upon, the hgh incident
Your name lol i know a tunsian fake natty bald douche with a shitty physisue for a juicer who competed in 'natural' shows with that nickname name is that you