What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Oregongearhead, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Sworder

Sworder Member

My one meal of the day, two 80 gram protein shakes are there and one with 50 grams. I will make two more big boys at around 2-3AM.

Yeah I don't really know what happened here! There is asparagus underneath the potatoes too. Salmon Swedish style, black beans Cuban style, cabbage and corn, avocado, onion and cilantro, mashed potatoes and an egg cooked to perfection. Well salted.

20191209_210957.jpg

All the flavors blend very well, and the textures as well as temperature. It's delicious!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  2. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just so ya know...this is what they freak out about when they talk about snow in Texas:rolleyes:
    20191210_074413.jpg

3. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

It won’t even get below 60 down here these days...

Oregongearhead likes this.
  4. gr8whitetrukker

No cant u see? Snow. Everywhere. Better run to market and stock up on water and frozen pizzas

johntt44, Oregongearhead and Eman like this.

5. Yes when @Eman is gone there is a void here on the food thread...:(

I used to get Lamb Gyro"s when I"d go to Pike Place Market in Seattle . The wifey detests eating those tender lil' lamb morsels so I have to sneak them in...;) :)

6. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

News - “Last night we got 12” of snow”

Run outside to see wet pavement and 65 degrees.

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
  7. Eman

Eman Member

Lunch. Piedmontese skirt steak, peppers, onion, white rice.

IMG_20191210_125711825.jpg

Fryguy, Logan44551, Artifex and 5 others like this.

8. "Certified Piedmontese grass fed, grass finished beef is melt-in-your-mouth tender thanks to the unique Piedmontese breed. It’s beef that’s as tender and delicious as it is nutritious".
    https://www.piedmontese.com/shop.aspx

Artifex and Eman like this.
  9. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Damn! had to Google Piedmontese. That looks tasty. I was a butcher for a decade and developed feed programs and I have never heard of this breed.
    Next level @Eman !

10. Looks more like a "snow sneeze" to me....take the truck . ;)

Artifex and gr8whitetrukker like this.
  11. Eman

Eman Member

Butcher, garlic farmer, juice head... Let's be friends.

I got into it earlier this year and haven't looked back. I can make great steak but it is never great as leftovers when heated up in the microwave at work. The piedmontese does really well as leftovers in the microwave, leaner, high protein, very tender... The flat iron steaks are comparable to chicken breast as far as macros and filet mignon at far as texture.

They're having a 25% off sale until the end of the year I think... "Carnivore" code at checkout gets you 25% off when they're not running a sale.

Artifex and Oregongearhead like this.
  12. Low carb day...ham & cheddar (no bread) w/ V-8"s new Healthy Greens . Only 14 carbs vs. 30 carbs in my regular Bolthouse Farms "Green Goodness".

010.jpg

13. Artifex

Artifex Member

Reason why we want you keep posting and giving us ideas ( recipe please ;) )
    Thank you looks amazing

14. Artifex

Artifex Member

I wish that is kinda snow what we get in Canada :rolleyes:

15. Endure

Endure Member

Reminds me of my gas station on the go low carb breakfast meals that I have to concoct when on the run and have to just make due (no insult meant) They are tasty. A couple of string cheeses or the like and some prescuitto type meat and I can easily hit a good 25+ gram protein and good fat serving 300 cal quick breakfast.

Artifex likes this.
  16. Eman

Eman Member

I posted recipe lol. Add those ingredients together and you don't even need the gear.

Probably still take the gear though.

Artifex likes this.
  17. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

On vacay so fuck it...

Shrimp, scallops, and lobster tail over pasta with garlic butter sauce

And peanut butter pie 20191210_174324.jpg 20191210_180724.jpg

18. gr8whitetrukker

Heard!
    I spent 3 yrs of my life in Canada chasing that import/export money. Mostly Ontario and Quebec
    Made alot of friends and got to live that canadian life and explore the regional differences in life and cuisine. Good memories

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Artifex and Logan44551 like this.
  19. Artifex

Artifex Member

It's nice place for live ( except long winter )
    Unless you love winter :confused:
    I love carribean :cool:

20. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Haha sounds good! You got me with the lamb post. I have been craving it since...... Lamb outside round done in lager, onion, garlic. Of course reduced for the Jasmine rice. Roasted giant squash soup blended with whole chick peas.

IMG_20191210_1915448.jpg