What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I got a 3blade rage with that guys name written all over it.

Ive got a 30-06 and one bullet just for "Peeky-Boo"....lol
@rubisean
a_hammer_19_shelter.jpg

Thats what my cousin hunts with and those are deadly blades. He'll spend days in the trees waiting for that perfect shot . Thats more patience than Ive got ...
Even less than ideal shot placement will result in a humane kill nearly everytime with them.
I put one through a doe one evening (double lung) and it was so sharp that the animal sprung 10yds and stopped unsure of what had even happened. 20 seconds later her blood pressure was 0 over 0.

Post workout, had to stop in town and run errands and didn't bring food with me so I stopped at subway for the first time in forever, still subway, never disappoints, never impresses hahah.

Had chicken breast with a shot ton of veggies and pepper jack and olive/vinnegar.

You'd think with all the chicken I eat I would have gotten something else lol20160229_135753.jpg

Post workout, had to stop in town and run errands and didn't bring food with me so I stopped at subway for the first time in forever, still subway, never disappoints, never impresses hahah.

Had chicken breast with a shot ton of veggies and pepper jack and olive/vinnegar.

You'd think with all the chicken I eat I would have gotten something else lolView attachment 36269
I don't trust their chicken. Its like a weird science experiment gone terribly wrong. You wind up with the insole of a shoe that tastes like chicken nuggets

I don't trust their chicken. Its like a weird science experiment gone terribly wrong. You wind up with the insole of a shoe that tastes like chicken nuggets
When they took the yoga mat material out of the bread recipe I quit subway. Oh and the foot long the Jared Fogle is getting yeah I'm impressed

When they took the yoga mat material out of the bread recipe I quit subway. Oh and the foot long the Jared Fogle is getting yeah I'm impressed
It used to be a "value"...
Not any more. Have to get double meat to stack up to jimmy Johns then when you do it becomes a $12 turd in waiting. JJ's kicks it's ass for $7 and 73 g protein can't go wrong. Besides I'm so fucking sick of subway eh @Notits? Their all over the damn place

Well shit guys, my bad....hahahahah. Noni haven't gone there in forever, but it was that or some kind of fried food or wait 2 hours to get home.and cook something, I had to act lol

I've never had any issue with them.though honestly. Maybe I've just been lucky, but the chicken is always fine for me.