What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Von Miller's is now a part owner of a new beef jerky co. Love me some jerky :)@TANGO.ECHO.KILO you might not want to try the last bag of jerky man :eek: lol
images-1.jpg 2016-02-29-20-37-16-228771182-1.jpg 2016-02-29-20-37-24-1335130762-1-1.jpg

I think people in my office think I'm weird because I eat so much... It was an eggs and sausage morning. Powerful yogurt not pictured.IMG_20160301_083802933_HDR.jpg

I think people in my office think I'm weird because I eat so much... It was an eggs and sausage morning. Powerful yogurt not pictured.View attachment 36305
Lol.... Our staff fridge at work is always stacked with pre-made meals with my name written on them. I always get asked "how in the he'll do you eat that much?" I always respond by saying "It's not the eating that is the tricky part, it's the 5 shits a day I have to find time to squeeze out." lol

Lol.... Our staff fridge at work is always stacked with pre-made meals with my name written on them. I always get asked "how in the he'll do you eat that much?" I always respond by saying "It's not the eating that is the tricky part, it's the 5 shits a day I have to find time to squeeze out." lol

Ain't that the truth. Lol I went a long time with no one really noticing my rituals. But eventually some people are saying you are eating again?!? They think I'm just always hungry I guess...

Truth is- I'm not usually hungry. If I am hungry something is wrong!

On this episode of cooking with Wunderpus, we bring you smoked and roasted pork loin with lemon garlic grilled asparagus (my girl bought a jumbo size bag of these at Costco....)

After removing the silver skin and excess fat, I pulled out a 10cc syringe and a 20 gauge needle. Shot this fucker full of a mixture comprised of apple juice, apple cider vinegar, soy and mustard.

3211.JPG

Let these sexy little loins soak up a bath of rosemary, garlic, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, soy, vinegar, cayenne and a bit of paprika.
3-12.JPG

3-13.jpg

Took the excess (a portion that never touched the raw pork) marinade and added corn starch and reduced to a glaze. Slather that shit on top you're in Flavortown, USA!
3-15.jpg

On this episode of cooking with Wunderpus, we bring you smoked and roasted pork loin with lemon garlic grilled asparagus (my girl bought a jumbo size bag of these at Costco....)

After removing the silver skin and excess fat, I pulled out a 10cc syringe and a 20 gauge needle. Shot this fucker full of a mixture comprised of apple juice, apple cider vinegar, soy and mustard.

View attachment 36307

Let these sexy little loins soak up a bath of rosemary, garlic, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, soy, vinegar, cayenne and a bit of paprika.
View attachment 36308

View attachment 36309

Took the excess (a portion that never touched the raw pork) marinade and added corn starch and reduced to a glaze. Slather that shit on top you're in Flavortown, USA!
View attachment 36310

Bet that was a tasty meal---Perfectly cooked and we got a recipe tutorial too ! :)

View attachment 36307

View attachment 36308

View attachment 36309

View attachment 36310
Incredible dead pig, looks awesome

View attachment 36307

View attachment 36308

View attachment 36309

View attachment 36310
I came...
feel like I need a smoke after that :cool:

Everyone please do your part. All you have to do is text this number with the word HUNGER and SAMs club will donate 12 meals to the the closet food bank to you
eccdc5a37b56d881393ca77c29a9894d.jpg

Everyone please do your part. All you have to do is text this number with the word HUNGER and SAMs club will donate 12 meals to the the closet food bank to you
eccdc5a37b56d881393ca77c29a9894d.jpg
What do I have to type to donate a phone charger to an Odie in need??

What do I have to type to donate a phone charger to an Odie in need??

Ha I actually have an extra battery on my cell phone case. I always wait till it alerts me that I only have 10% then I hit the button to start charging the phone. It's actually a bad ass case made by otter box

Sponsors

Latest posts