What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You heard of an air fryer? My girl wants one cause they fry without using grease. Sounds absurd but may look into it
I looked into buying one for sterilizing homebrew glass... It's basically a tiny oven with a fan... Might look in to it.

Thing is, if you fry properly and at the right temp., it doesn't collect too much oil. Obviously that's a moot point with shit like doughnuts.

My idea of fancy is wearing a button up shirt to the Iron Skillet and eating dinner with a napkin on my lap. Then retiring to the sleeping birth with me lady to eat some puntang. Only to discover that all that force feeding made me Ralph all over her box. As a wiseman I just eat it back up because I'm worried if she finds out she'd be too grossed out to continue :(

Yup, I'm a fancy bitch

My idea of fancy is wearing a button up shirt to the Iron Skillet and eating dinner with a napkin on my lap. Then retiring to the sleeping birth with me lady to eat some puntang. Only to discover that all that force feeding made me Ralph all over her box. As a wiseman I just eat it back up because I'm worried if she finds out she'd be too grossed out to continue :(

Yup, I'm a fancy bitch
You sound like my family members back in South Dakota... Let's just say they don't always "get" me... Hahah!

I've also been wanting to try this spin/art casserole with a fried egg on top
silkspinacharti3small-500x690.jpg

Low Carb Spinach & Artichoke Dip Cauliflower Casserole | I Breathe I'm Hungry

Wow, that damn thing looks good! I will have to be getting my wife to make that soon! Probably better if I did it myself tho... I just won't tell her that.

Mindless what do you eat brother?
I eat simple basic meals with pork, chicken or fish. Breakfast is egg and bran cereal/oatmeal plus a banana. For lunch would be something like chicken salad sandwich with crushed black pepper.

Not always home to cook so been using my new crockpot more.

Alright so tonight is:

Lemongrass chicken bahn mi (Vietnamese sandwich) for those who don't know

Chicken breast with pickled carrots, daikon and cucumber and jalapeño wedges. From scratch on a baguette.

Cheers.20160301_175220-01.jpeg

I eat simple basic meals with pork, chicken or fish. Breakfast is egg and bran cereal/oatmeal plus a banana. For lunch would be something like chicken salad sandwich with crushed black pepper.

Not always home to cook so been using my new crockpot more.
Thats great and all, but howz about posting up some pics from time to time buddy!!

Well its nothin spectacular by any means but it gets the job done lol. Chicken breast, pineapple chunks, salad with cottage cheese, sharp shredded cheddar chees, an ranch. Gonna wash it all down with a big glass of milk. Good food, good meat, good God lets eat!!!!! 20160301_194843.jpg