What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Leftover protein pasta and leftover chicken breast. Don't feel up to cooking today lol. I made some tension tamer iced tea those, little bit of honey and fresh lemon in it, it's good, keeping me on level and shit haha20160301_182002.jpg

Leftover protein pasta and leftover chicken breast. Don't feel up to cooking today lol. I made some tension tamer iced tea those, little bit of honey and fresh lemon in it, it's good, keeping me on level and shit hahaView attachment 36340

What's "tension tamer iced tea?" I could Google it, but I would rather hear your definition. Lol

What's "tension tamer iced tea?" I could Google it, but I would rather hear your definition. Lol

I'm wondering what that is too ha..

It's just a type of tea. Celestial seasonings makes it. My mom always made it for me growing up, kind of just calms you down and shit. Maybe it's just a placebo, but I feel like it helps.

It's got this in it
Eleuthero, peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, chamomile, lemongrass, licorice, catnip, tilia flowers, natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors, hops and Vitamins B6 and B12.

It's a hot tea generally but I prefer to make iced tea with it like you would with regular black tea.

It tastes pretty good. Minty herbal thing going on. My mom was all into the homeopathic/herbal thing too growing up. I should grab a box if I can remember, that will be a blast from the past.

Sounds like it would be good iced. Maybe half green tea too. Refreshing.

It tastes pretty good. Minty herbal thing going on. My mom was all into the homeopathic/herbal thing too growing up. I should grab a box if I can remember, that will be a blast from the past.

Nice, this guy knows haha. It's pretty excellent, I thought it would help calm my nerves while I'm coming off the bacco, plus it's nice to have something besides plain water, protein powder water, and preworkout water every now and then hahah. Just a little honey for sweetness (btw honey is freaking expensive!) And some fresh lemon and it's one hell of a refreshing beverage.

0697abd6a5fcd6ddb78f17e7c4d0e5b8.jpg
meal #2 for the next three days :) wife did up the chicken and veggie meals while I was at work today.... left the steak, asparagus, and rice for me to cook.

As promised, smoked pork loin! I didn't want to run to the store, so I added some of those Steamfresh green beans, not terrible for the convenience level.

The rub was whole peppercorns, flake salt, a whole dried chile, brown sugar, mustard seed, a bit of garlic powder and some paprika. I put it all into a coffee grinder (I have one just for spiced) and off we go! If you've never used freshly ground spices, you're missing out on about an additional 15% of flavor.

321.jpg

So, the shape got a bit fucked up here. I tide it all up into a beautiful cylinder and went off to work. Had the girl throw it on the smoker while I was at work... Unbeknownst to her, I put the twine on there for a reason. She snipped it all off... LOL! Luckily she realized she fucked it up, but only did 1 tie and put it on... Argh.
322.jpg

323.jpg