What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I've been eating quinoa bowls pre-post workout...like a chx/fish stir fry over a lil roasted red pepper quinoa.

Blackened scrimp salads.
chopped chicken bbq in the crockpot from boneless/skinless breasts.
tuna salad with very lite mayo, celery, onion over baby spinach
or roll em into wraps if I gotta take em on the road
Psssh, I love blackened scrimp

You gonna do this everyday ? Power-On ! You can cut on one yam/day , no other carbs .

Get you a big bottle of California Olive Ranch olive oil (my fav) or a good quality extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, take a tbsp when every you get hungry . 3-4 tbsp a day . This will also provide energy so you dont burn out . You can use nuts too , but not many .

Wife made chicken with tabungaw squash, a filipino dish. And you cant see it but there is a scoop of rice under there. And some sriracha to add some heat. Really healthy and very tasty!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456942482.603015.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456942501.554851.jpg

You gonna do this everyday ? Power-On ! You can cut on one yam/day , no other carbs .
Ive been doing it this way. Some weeks it's a yam a day some weeks it's a serving of rice. Either way it sucks but it works.
Get you a big bottle of California Olive Ranch olive oil (my fav) or a good quality extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, take a tbsp when every you get hungry . 3-4 tbsp a day . This will also provide energy so you dont burn out . You can use nuts too , but not many .
Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't even think of that :)

The reason I recommend California Olive Ranch is because alot of those olive oil importers from Italy like Napolean brand turned out to be fake , they were caught using Canola oil in their olive oils to save money . California Olive Ranch is certified 100% pure olive oil , extra virgin . Plus its USA . About $12 a bottle at Wallys (25.4 oz). But worth it and great on salads with a lil lemon or lime juice .

The reason I recommend California Olive Ranch is because alot of those olive oil importers from Italy like Napolean brand turned out to be fake , they were caught using Canola oil in their olive oils to save money . California Olive Ranch is certified 100% pure olive oil , extra virgin . Plus its USA . About $12 a bottle at Wallys (25.4 oz). But worth it and great on salads with a lil lemon or lime juice .
I been buying the GV brand. No good?

Anyone ever give the 10x3 workout a try ? You start with 70-75% of your 1 RM for 10 sets of 3 reps . You increase 10lbs a workout until you have to start missing reps . Then you cut those sets until you reduce down to one set of 3 .

It takes about a month or more to reduce down to one set and its good for a 10-40lb strength increase after 6-8 weeks . Ive done it once before and got a 25lb increase on my bench , Im now doing it in all my workouts . Im in my 3rd week .