What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I dont post most my meals cause their kinda boring but figured why not. This is meal 4, prep meal salmon sweet taters and wild rice. I use steak, salmon and everybodys favorite..... Chicken. I eat like this all week, but on friday........ Glorious friday or fatboy friday as i like to call it, i eat whatever the fuck i want. I love fridays[emoji4]. Im thinking chili dogs this friday[emoji12]
Yes... chili dogs

Started Tren today.[emoji123] [emoji12] Celebrated with chilli and cornbread.

c1aac893006fa003e5f1dc9bc88b19d1.jpg

Started Tren today.[emoji123] [emoji12] Celebrated with chilli and cornbread.

c1aac893006fa003e5f1dc9bc88b19d1.jpg
Let me know how that tren treats you In a few weeks if you eat that chili.... good luck sleeping, say hello to soaked sheets and pillows.

I love me some trenbolone, but it is a love hate type of thing.
Be safe and enjoy the tren ride.

Let me know how that tren treats you In a few weeks if you eat that chili.... good luck sleeping, say hello to soaked sheets and pillows.

I love me some trenbolone, but it is a love hate type of thing.
Be safe and enjoy the tren ride.
I'm on Tbol now and that's got me sweating pretty bad. [emoji29] Last Tren run was sweaty also, so both together with EQ and Test....I'm just gonna sleep in the tub. [emoji1]

I'm on Tbol now and that's got me sweating pretty bad. [emoji29] Last Tren run was sweaty also, so both together with EQ and Test....I'm just gonna sleep in the tub. [emoji1]
Nice cycle you got there seven, you gonna be big and ripped !!!!
I love EQ AND TEST[emoji4]

Nice cycle you got there seven, you gonna be big and ripped !!!!
I love EQ AND TEST[emoji4]

I hope so!!

Yeah its a long one...24 weeks. Lol I was thinking EQ should be at peak these last 12 weeks so why not throw in Tren. Tbol overlaps bout 10 days with Tren, if its too much I'll drop it, but I should be alright. Just got a blood draw yesterday, so we'll see.

I hope so!!

Yeah its a long one...24 weeks. Lol I was thinking EQ should be at peak these last 12 weeks so why not throw in Tren. Tbol overlaps bout 10 days with Tren, if its too much I'll drop it, but I should be alright. Just got a blood draw yesterday, so we'll see.
This makes me feel sexy.

I plan on doing test, eq and dbol in may with tren to set it off in the end. I'd love to know how this dies for you man

I hope so!!

Goddam man. That's great. No way I maintain my workout intensity for 24 weeks. I'm usually done bout week 11 or 12. Get huge man!

@rubisean I guess it was burgers for a few of us last night! I had a killer chest workout, so I rewarded myself with some carbs (wheat bun). Smoked the burgers, made a homemade green chile and topped with a fried egg. Still cutting out as much dairy as I can :(

331.jpg

The money shot :eek::eek::eek::eek:
332.jpg

You got me, I yield to your supieror skills.
Well done. WP
LOL I wanted yours! Let's trade HAHA!

I was SHOCKED at how good the burgers were on the traeger. IMO, the best way to make a burger. They were so juicy it was insane.