What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

My 80 yr old pappy would love that blackened catfish , hes a southern boy stuck in Alaska . He said hes sick of salmon & halibut . He wants catfish ! :)
tell him we will do a trading spaces deal n I'll head up there and pull salmon off a fly,
he can come to NC and we'll set him up in a jon boat w/ some chicken livers ;)

hope he likes dogs.

Last edited:
tell him we will do a trading spaces deal n I'll head up there and pull salmon off a fly,
he can come to NC and we'll set him up in a jon boat w/ some chicken livers ;)

He'd love it . He was raised on the Arkansas River , so catfish & crappie are his favorite . I always favored Large Mouth Bass & Striped Bass (& crappie).
Everyone loves Crappie !! :)

Oatmeal and a 50g M shake for breakfast, and now this beauty 90 minutes later :) second breakfast rules!
c445cc48894025b4975c33868e0678cf.jpg

You have no idea. I love food just about as much as I love training!! Sorry guys.. I totally forgot to take a pic. It just seems wrong to let the food sit there and not eat it as soon as it's in front of me ;)

It's alright, I kind of didn't want to see delicious chicken wings when I don't have any delicious chicken wings lol

Eating Chickpea pasta smothered in fire roasted diced tomatoes and chopped chicken breast. Not much to look at but tastes great and gets the job done. Very grateful my girl is from our world and lives the lifestyle.

This is a tasty little dish I like to call "all the leftovers I had in my fridge."
Got some steak and some chicken, some kimchi and some pieces of brocoli, and some rice and an orange. I really need to go shopping hahah20160303_155207.jpg

@rubisean I guess it was burgers for a few of us last night! I had a killer chest workout, so I rewarded myself with some carbs (wheat bun). Smoked the burgers, made a homemade green chile and topped with a fried egg. Still cutting out as much dairy as I can :(

View attachment 36417

The money shot :eek::eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 36418
OMG!!!! You fucking assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sitting here eating plain Oats and baked chicken breast for 5th meal. Tren time can't come soon enough.

OMG!!!! You fucking assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sitting here eating plain Oats and baked chicken breast for 5th meal. Tren time can't come soon enough.

I felt the exact same way when I saw his post. I know hate is a strong word but I truly hate him for it :mad: I am on tren and havnt even been able to bring myself to eat a burger yet.