What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I eat the same thing daily minus the cheese and sour cream. Fuck I wish I was your age :(
Usually my diet isn't this all over the place, I usually go either super high carb or super high fat but lately I've just been doing both lol. Love the sour cream and cheese tho. Goes so well with the Guac.

Taco's shouldnt be taboo . I load each one with a maximum of seasoned ground beef and hardly any cheese/toppings . I only eat 2 or 3 shells but those shells are stuffed...

Yeah mine are mostly just beef, onions and tomatos, Guac if I feel like making it, black beans, and maybe a smidgen of cheese. Definitely not the worst.

My girl has this weird thing for decorating the kitchen with chickens. Could be worse I guess! I'm not one for decorating anything really, it would be a very plain place without a woman's touch
Could be worse, she could decorate with boy chickens.... your kitchen would be full of cocks...

What's with you and taco's? Goddam your like a human fecal experiment

Where I live more people speak Spanish then english so tacos are everywhere. Theres no avoiding them. Theres actually 3 taco trucks that come out to one of my job sites daily.

I don't consider anything at taco bell mexican. lol Don't get me wrong i use to fuck up some taco bell especially after leaving the bar. It just goes right through me nowadays. When I was a freshman in High School I worked at one for a month. I could tell you somethings that would prevent you from eating there but I won't make everyone loose their lunch in the food thread. I will say this though, they do not have BEANS. Im serious when you think your eating beans your not. I used to love that bean cheesy bowl when i was a kid till I saw what it actually was

Where I live more people speak Spanish then english so tacos are everywhere. Theres no avoiding them. Theres actually 3 taco trucks that come out to one of my job sites daily.

I don't consider anything at taco bell mexican. lol Don't get me wrong i use to fuck up some taco bell especially after leaving the bar. It just goes right through me nowadays. When I was a freshman in High School I worked at one for a month. I could tell you somethings that would prevent you from eating there but I won't make everyone loose their lunch in the food thread. I will say this though, they do not have BEANS. Im serious when you think your eating beans your not. I used to love that bean cheesy bowl when i was a kid till I saw what it actually was
WTF are the beans?

WTF are the beans?

lol its nothing gross or anything its just not beans. They get these big bags that look like dried out oats. Kinda like corn flakes. We never knew what it actually was but it wasn't oats or beans that for sure. Anyway we would put one cup of that shit in a huge pot of hot water and a hour later that huge pot was full of what looked to be smashed up refried beans. Anyway its not fucking beans. lol

lol its nothing gross or anything its just not beans. They get these big bags that look like dried out oats. Kinda like corn flakes. We never knew what it actually was but it wasn't oats or beans that for sure. Anyway we would put one cup of that shit in a huge pot of hot water and a hour later that huge pot was full of what looked to be smashed up refried beans. Anyway its not fucking beans. lol

Its dried pinto bean concentrate . You reconstitute it to make a nice bean paste (yuk) .
Teenager food :confused: