What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

IMG_20160304_192656.jpg

No breakfast
lunch 2 grilled cheese w Bacon for flavor and tom soup.
Supper-54grams of protein
7.5 grams of fat
Bunch of hot sauce
Just grilled chicken smoked,Birdseye protein blend Asian.

2 chicken breast smothered in a creamy white wine sauce with shrimp and crawfish on top. Pics are blurry due to the steam coming off the food. Dinner was amazing.
d499818cc7949786a38e20e38f911462.jpg

Where I live more people speak Spanish then english so tacos are everywhere. Theres no avoiding them. Theres actually 3 taco trucks that come out to one of my job sites daily.

I don't consider anything at taco bell mexican. lol Don't get me wrong i use to fuck up some taco bell especially after leaving the bar. It just goes right through me nowadays. When I was a freshman in High School I worked at one for a month. I could tell you somethings that would prevent you from eating there but I won't make everyone loose their lunch in the food thread. I will say this though, they do not have BEANS. Im serious when you think your eating beans your not. I used to love that bean cheesy bowl when i was a kid till I saw what it actually was
NOOOOOOOO!!! I love taco bell.... Or at least i did[emoji20]

Thats rough, man I love breakfast and in love breakfast food. Soon as I wake up I take a shower and throw on some clothes and then the eggs are hitting the skillet hahaha
Same here brother I even pre warm the skillet while I am taking a shower[emoji6]

I was late getting off work and no real time for a bowl of cereal have to get some granola bars or something so I can eat and run to the next job. The beans I think were soy beans.

Well taco night fell through the shit hole, coworker needed me to cover their shift, going to have to postpone till next friday. So it's kimchi, rice, and chicken for me this evening lol