What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I don't have even half the presentation you guys pull off. But I'm a simple man. Red meat and white rice will always be one of my favorite go to meals Snapchat-8431270216014502318~2.jpg

how the fuck do you eat like this and look so lean?
Duncan donuts munchkins, chicken wings, and late night pizza???

...oh yea the metabolism of a 20 year old :D

20 yr olds can live off pizza,donuts & Coca Cola and lose weight . If I did that for one week Id be 50lbs heavier . I remember those days....:(

4f1ea2044f7abc89a34742f273c99c7b.jpg

Today's post workout chopped up some bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, deli sliced turkey threw it in 3 servings egg whites with 2 full eggs, some sundried tomato & basil seasoning & minced garlic. It's not pretty but it's tasty and gets the job done!

or 28 year olds apparently.
I eat a chocolate shake and my ass jiggles for a week :oops::(
Speaking of shake I have a cookout shake after I workout almost everyday too lol. I look at food differently then most people. All it is to me is fuel. Calories is calories to me using 3 tbsp oil is 42g of fat to me that's 2 burgers :p

My girl has this weird thing for decorating the kitchen with chickens. Could be worse I guess! I'm not one for decorating anything really, it would be a very plain place without a woman's touch

My mom loves fkn roosters , rooster dishes and rooster pics everywhere . I got a live one that lives behind me that I hate . Crows all the damn time (4am-9pm).
I got $100 bill to the first person that kills it , I dont care how ....:mad::mad:

20 yr olds can live off pizza,donuts & Coca Cola and lose weight . If I did that for one week Id be 50lbs heavier . I remember those days....:(

Not all of them. I got fucked in the metabolism department lol. Where at the same time my 52 year old father eats whatever and however much he wants and stays at like 10% bodyfat all the time lol.

Not all of them. I got fucked in the metabolism department lol. Where at the same time my 52 year old father eats whatever and however much he wants and stays at like 10% bodyfat all the time lol.
Bro I had a fucked metabolism to before I started lifting I was like 5'7 200 lbs and couldn't bench press the bar.. Anyone can speed up their metabolism just slowly add in carbs to your diet 20-30gtams every week or two.

Bro I had a fucked metabolism to before I started lifting I was like 5'7 200 lbs and couldn't bench press the bar.. Anyone can speed up their metabolism just slowly add in carbs to your diet 20-30gtams every week or two.

It's gotten a lot better since I started lifting, and even more so now that I started doing cardio regularly.