What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Meal 7
1 cup cottage cheese
2Tbsp sesame oil
1 cup brown rice
1/2 cup walnuts
30 whey isolate
@Notits you must be doing 7 meals per day at around 40-50g protein, 40-50g carb, and 20-30g fat until last meal then you pull carbs and increase protein and fat? Am I close brother?

Edit- NM, I see carbs in there On meal 7, atta boy! I like your style, this is close to what I do.

@Notits you must be doing 7 meals per day at around 40-50g protein, 40-50g protein, and 20-30g fat until last meal then you pull carbs and increase protein and fat? Am I close brother?
Depending on how full i am, training day or not etc... yes ill pull the carbs. I let the carbs and fat be the variable on the last meal.
4600 calories on normal days. If I'm exhausted and sore as fuck - 5000+
1 maybe 2 shakes if I'm not digesting well, but overall shooting for whole food meals 6x per day.

Depending on how full i am, training day or not etc... yes ill pull the carbs. I let the carbs and fat be the variable on the last meal.
4600 calories on normal days. If I'm exhausted and sore as fuck - 5000+
1 maybe 2 shakes if I'm not digesting well, but overall shooting for whole food meals 6x per day.
Nice job brother. Diet looks solid. I'm about one whole food meal less than you right now with close to same macros. I do drink 60g carb/40g BCAA intra-workout. I'm at 5 whole food meals , 1 shake with added carbs/fat, and 1 intra-workout drink/kinda meal. Will make sure I get that additional whole food meal to put me at least to 6 when I blast next. That will be 7 meals and intra. Keep posting your meals brother, I like em, you're giving me good ideas to add some change to my diet!

You on cycle now? I'm getting ready to do the exact opposite of everyone else right now and blast a long summer bulk cycle test, deca, dbol, and maybe add tren e last 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel.

Nice job brother. Diet looks solid. I'm about one whole food meal less than you right now with close to same macros. I do drink 60g carb/40g BCAA intra-workout. I'm at 5 whole food meals , 1 shake with added carbs/fat, and 1 intra-workout drink/kinda meal. Will make sure I get that additional whole food meal to put me at least to 6 when I blast next. That will be 7 meals and intra. Keep posting your meals brother, I like em, you're giving me good ideas to add some change to my diet!

You on cycle now? I'm getting ready to do the exact opposite of everyone else right now and blast a long summer bulk cycle test, deca, dbol, and maybe add tren e last 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel.
Yepper 20wk blast currently eq and test dbol and Hgh. finishing off with tren maybe.

Wow! Brand new never been used. Air is getting expensive these days.
9964cc2487282f0a0e285ad382eafc28.jpg

b638cd8e86a0ec17262200f103bb3731.jpg

bde0ea6509b55382237c5a9e93bcf55a.jpg

Son of a bitch is only a 1/4 full/ empty

Well taco night fell through the shit hole, coworker needed me to cover their shift, going to have to postpone till next friday. So it's kimchi, rice, and chicken for me this evening lol
Lazy bastard your coworker is lol. Should have made a deal haha

Damn...sounds like you got ripped off. Was it a GNC you bought that at?

Lol I'll never step foot into a GNC. My last 2 near fights were with GNC employees. Every time I walk in there I leave a little bit dumber. Those guys are idiots and try to push garbage on you cause they get a Commission off some products. Also they say they are the cheapest and several times I've went in there to buy something and it was 60 bucks there while I could get the same product at my local grocery store for 45. My day is shot to shit if I step a foot into GNC.

Lol I'll never step foot into a GNC. My last 2 near fights were with GNC employees. Every time I walk in there I leave a little bit dumber. Those guys are idiots and try to push garbage on you cause they get a Commission off some products. Also they say they are the cheapest and several times I've went in there to buy something and it was 60 bucks there while I could get the same product at my local grocery store for 45. My day is shot to shit if I step a foot into GNC.
I hear you and there's one near me...took one look inside then left. The only thing they had decent was that same bag of powder @rubisean posted but wanted something like $65.99 for it :rolleyes:

If you bought that Dymatize online you should reach out to wherever you bought it from.

Last edited: