What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

8f31d2e09543f3dd8feec65f229f68d6.jpg
How much you pay for those bro? I checked out their site because of all the hype but could not bring myself to spend what they wanted for seasoning. Is it worth the $?

That looks good vanilla but does not look like enough for you big guy!
I started eating it before I took the pic, and veg were in the microwave heating up. A good 7 oz of steak. ... I'm on fire now, so far 14-16oz of steak, 20oz of chicken breast, 4 cups of veg, plus first thing this a.m. I had my 1/2 cup oatmeal with equal part blueberries and a 50g shake..... eaten every 90 mins, only one meal left for the day and its only 2:30 lol

Btw, incase anyone doesn't know where to watch the Arnold.... Kai and Cedric are neck n neck so far.

http://webcasts.digitalmuscle.com/ (Arnold Classic 2016 Webcast)

I started eating it before I took the pic, and veg were in the microwave heating up. A good 7 oz of steak. ... I'm on fire now, so far 14-16oz of steak, 20oz of chicken breast, 4 cups of veg, plus first thing this a.m. I had my 1/2 cup oatmeal with equal part blueberries and a 50g shake..... eaten every 90 mins, only one meal left for the day and its only 2:30 lol
Dang, get it son!

Btw, incase anyone doesn't know where to watch the Arnold.... Kai and Cedric are neck n neck so far.

http://webcasts.digitalmuscle.com/ (Arnold Classic 2016 Webcast)
Dang, hide the spoiler bro haha! I can't watch it live but when I get home tonight I'm gonna watch it.

How much you pay for those bro? I checked out their site because of all the hype but could not bring myself to spend what they wanted for seasoning. Is it worth the $?
Hell yeah there worth it. I'm making Dynamite Ground bison as I type this
And it smells amazing. It's awesome to have a way to give boring plain fish, chicken, etc a great flavor with no added sodium or calories.

Speaking of, I don't do boring. Cilantro lime brown rice, Habanero Broccoli and Dynamite ground bison
1d8244cfae1a05b6096f879b979ac4d0.jpg
Very nice meal there Odie, that ground bison sure is lean and tasty eh?
Ive got flavor god seasoning but not the three you showed. Think ima pick some up, love me some heat and that Dynamite mix has me curious.

Very nice meal there Odie, that ground bison sure is lean and tasty eh?
Ive got flavor god seasoning but not the three you showed. Think ima pick some up, love me some heat and that Dynamite mix has me curious.

Don't go over board with the dynamite. I couldn't smell it on my meat so I added a little more and I ended up drink 2 water bottles during dinner and another one right after. Actually my nose is running still from it. I live next to the border so when I say somethings got a kick you better believe it's got a kick. Lol. I also have garlic lovers, everything, everything spicy and lemon & garlic which is awesome on fish. Other then Flavor Gods all I use is pepper. Unless I'm smoking smoking that needs a good rub.

I trust your word brother may have to suck it up and make an order.

I'm in the south so I season everything, always have always will. There's even seasoning on my broccoli. Lol if you don't really use seasonings then don't do it. After eatting chicken and fish all day every day I need some spice in my life for sure. Almost all seasonings have a ton of sodium which sucks. It's awesome that Flavor gods is all natural and only has 1% of sodium in their products. Honestly there's better tasting spices out there's but there not healthy for you and will make you hold a lot of water. I start my day off with a lot of sodium because I drink a whole carton of costcos egg whites for breakfast which means I got to take it easy the rest of the day.

Don't go over board with the dynamite. I couldn't smell it on my meat so I added a little more and I ended up drink 2 water bottles during dinner and another one right after. Actually my nose is running still from it. I live next to the border so when I say somethings got a kick you better believe it's got a kick. Lol. I also have garlic lovers, everything, everything spicy and lemon & garlic which is awesome on fish. Other then Flavor Gods all I use is pepper. Unless I'm smoking smoking that needs a good rub.
Yeah i have those others, and your right they are really good. I hear you on the dynamite, but i know ill overdo it , cant help myself and i always end up in your shoes, runny nose, burning lips and mouth and sweat pouring of my head lol!!! Its a love hate relationship!!!

Yeah i have those others, and your right they are really good. I hear you on the dynamite, but i know ill overdo it , cant help myself and i always end up in your shoes, runny nose, burning lips and mouth and sweat pouring of my head lol!!! Its a love hate relationship!!!

Thats me and my pops, we're either too proud,or too stupid,depending on who you ask, to admit when something is too spicy so we'll just sit there and keep eatingnit and sweat and get red and be misreable lol

Some Saturday night fun...
20160305_183551.jpg 20160305_183527.jpg 20160305_184015.jpg 20160305_184008.jpg 20160305_183958.jpg
One of each from FUZZY's
Brisket, beef, chicken, fish, shrimp
First time at this restaurant will DEFINITELY be going back!

And some beans for the turd skinner...:cool:
20160305_183439.jpg
Movie night with the wife after. Trukker is gonna get bloody toniteo_O:eek::D

Not gonna lie...those taco's opened my eyes. Never had taco's that good:D
And for a family to eat under $30!!! Pshh forget it