What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Meal 1 was a t4... Lol then a carton of egg whites.... An hour later was the 4 eggs and bacon with 150mg tren, 125ng test and 100mg mast prop
You guys are killing me! Just here anticipating my cruise trt shot tomorrow morning[emoji51]

Meal 1
4 whole omega-3 eggs
1 cup whites
2 slices Daves killer bread
Banana
Coffee

You guys are killing me! Just here anticipating my cruise trt shot tomorrow morning[emoji51]

Meal 1
4 whole omega-3 eggs
1 cup whites
2 slices Daves killer bread
Banana
Coffee
Daves killer bread!!!! I like the green package, which one do you do?

A little butter, Splenda/stevia and some cinnamon on that toasted bread is INSANE

My breakfast, 12 ounces chicken breast, 4 fried eggs, two cups plain oats and 16 ounces milk. Aminos and multi v. Topped off with 250mg test e and 20mg winstrol while I stare at my tren vials wondering when this weak minded degenerate is going to cave!

Daves killer bread!!!! I like the green package, which one do you do?

A little butter, Splenda/stevia and some cinnamon on that toasted bread is INSANE
It's all about that good seed brother! Last two pieces this morning, all that's left is the bag[emoji14]
a9fac034dd7e15383df4e686f5ce0820.jpg

Getting ready to hit the store and re-up along with food for for the week. It's food prep day in the DOMS house.

My breakfast, 12 ounces chicken breast, 4 fried eggs, two cups plain oats and 16 ounces milk. Aminos and multi v. Topped off with 250mg test e and 20mg winstrol while I stare at my tren vials wondering when this weak minded degenerate is going to cave!
I'll help you out ebk, DO IT!!!!! ITS ALWAYS BETTER ON TREN. Ok, now you can blame it on me brother.

No pics today ogh my eggs arnt worth showing off but there edible lol 4 sunny side two piece of toast. I was under my goal of 2800cal yesterday only managed 2200 but still kept my protein up. Is this ok jw for my weight loss plan? Heartburn hasn't been so bad couple flare ups bit it subsides 4 days no pills or rolaid stuff.

Good morning fellas

It's all about that good seed brother! Last two pieces this morning, all that's left is the bag[emoji14]
a9fac034dd7e15383df4e686f5ce0820.jpg

Getting ready to hit the store and re-up along with food for for the week. It's food prep day in the DOMS house.
Great, not let's see a Doms special later today.

No pics today ogh my eggs arnt worth showing off but there edible lol 4 sunny side two piece of toast. I was under my goal of 2800cal yesterday only managed 2200 but still kept my protein up. Is this ok jw for my weight loss plan? Heartburn hasn't been so bad couple flare ups bit it subsides 4 days no pills or rolaid stuff.

Good morning fellas

NO pics are ever needed here . Thats just an option and your diet is all thats important .
As far as weight loss I say do whatever it takes . Ive ate many a small breakfast , just get in 25-30 gms of protein is the most important priority in the morning .
4 eggs is perfect . ;)

Well I just know how you like to get off on the pictures lol still isn't the eggs fattening? And another thing what should I eat before I sleep ? I work days and nights so my breakfast lunch and dinner is always out of sync w the time of day.

Well I just know how you like to get off on the pictures lol still isn't the eggs fattening? And another thing what should I eat before I sleep ? I work days and nights so my breakfast lunch and dinner is always out of sync w the time of day.
Cottage cheese before sleep. Whole eggs are crucial to what you are doing. Stay away from saturated fat, but whole eggs you must.

No eggs arent fattening , eaten in moderation of course. If your Keto-dieting or low carbing then its the whole wheat toast you want to cut out or cut back on.

Didn't really have a diet plan just trying to get more veggies in my diet and less meat and be on with portions. Try to keep protein high and keep the energy levels up. I stock shelves at a grocery store overnight and diesel mechanic during the day. I'm always out of energy at nights plus the way I work its like working in a gym I easily burn 1-2k calories in 8 hrs. Sleep about 3-8 hrs and do it over again.

Didn't really have a diet plan just trying to get more veggies in my diet and less meat and be on with portions. Try to keep protein high and keep the energy levels up. I stock shelves at a grocery store overnight and diesel mechanic during the day. I'm always out of energy at nights plus the way I work its like working in a gym I easily burn 1-2k calories in 8 hrs. Sleep about 3-8 hrs and do it over again.
If you want to lose fat dial your shit in. Food scale, meal plan on paper, tracking your progress on the calendar, pictures. Keep the fats up and the carbs low and the protein high. Count and know your macros.
If you don't do this how will you ever know exactly what works?