What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

e1a6a66a7a5b3561b9023745a06e996d.jpg

Meal 4
8oz ground beef
10oz sweet potato
2Tbsp avacado oil
Soy sauce

I am trying bud I track my progress on my phone w this app I downloaded. Portion control is a lot better now. Meals are planned just wasn't aware that fats had to be high. All these years I kept them low and never payed attention to carbs or calories ect. I guess years ago running all the time kept the shit burnt off. I appreciate the tips. Keep y'all posted now and then on stats.
When in doubt, eat more meats and greens. I used to TRACK everything I ate, everything, for a long long time. Now it's just a sixth sense, I have a good idea as to what's in what I'm eating. You can't overdo your greenery or meats. Time your fruits to pre and post lifting, not cardio. I want you carb-depleted while you're doing cardio (fats and protein only before and after). Spread your meals out, lets target 4 whole meals and two high protein and no carb shakes a day.

Your physique is based on the kitchen, then the gym and lastly the drugs.

b85f2f05567e871ebdf4d8d4b247d9e5.jpg

Live action shot!

This is Wunderpus bait

I assume you use traeger wood pellets? I'm using them too. Actually using the hickory ones. I think I'm gonna go to wood chips though. These things put out to strong of a taste. I literally only had my fish in the smoker for 15 mins and I will be burping up smoke for the next 24 hours.

How is the smoker working out?
Looks like you have it down.

Oh it's awesome. Yeah it's pretty simple especially since I started out with something hard like a brisket. It's definitely a great addition to my house hold and will probably get another one to put outside my camper at the lake