What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Meal 4
8 oz. ground elk, 1 cup jasmine rice, 1 avocado, salsa on top.
4dd97e310ad6f377cd98397a69a1015b.jpg

Not too far behind you today @Notits
Chicken all day every day for the past two weeks. I gotta bust out some elk meat and fish for a few days. Lol0305161914_HDR.jpg

Havnt tried the habanero or dynamite yet but I'm sure they are great. I've tried many others and they are all good. What makes them even better is
8741420ebcca503955de265912008a94.jpg
The lemon garlic makes veggies come alive. Spicy everything is used a lot in our house. I found the dynamite to be a little underwhelming, I was expecting heat! Cajun is good, blackens really nicely. Garlic lovers is great on eggs. Taco Tuesday is good for ground turkey.

I've tried 'em all, lol.

Meal 6 tonight was a nice restaurant with the wifey. 12 oz. sirloin, garlic mashed potatoes, salad, breadsticks with oil drizzled over top. I don't quite consider this a cheat but was different than I have been doing the last two weeks. Had a few samples of their house wines as well. Nice dinner. Kids are at grand parents for the night so now to watch the Arnold classics final and then finish the night with some erotic behavior with the wifey and finish it off with a protein shake. Good day, gonna be a good night. Later brothers.
f3b1685d9d2b81624408fa71601d6363.jpg

Meal 6 tonight was a nice restaurant with the wifey. 12 oz. sirloin, garlic mashed potatoes, salad, breadsticks with oil drizzled over top. I don't quite consider this a cheat but was different than I have been doing the last two weeks. Had a few samples of their house wines as well. Nice dinner. Kids are at grand parents for the night so now to watch the Arnold classics final and then finish the night with some erotic behavior with the wifey and finish it off with a protein shake. Good day, gonna be a good night. Later brothers.
f3b1685d9d2b81624408fa71601d6363.jpg
I can't watch the Arnold after John Meadows got dead last. Dudes more peeled and shredded than people half his age. Fucking politics man. Oh well. I know a few people who are competing there right now, maybe I should pretend I watched it before I see them. Lol.

I can't watch the Arnold after John Meadows got dead last. Dudes more peeled and shredded than people half his age. Fucking politics man. Oh well. I know a few people who are competing there right now, maybe I should pretend I watched it before I see them. Lol.
Yeah meadows was peeled. Had that skeletor face going on. He came in perfect IMO and looked great. Can't believe he came in last but I am a huge meadows fan so I probably would have put him in the top three if I was a judge lol.

Yeah meadows was peeled. Had that skeletor face going on. He came in perfect IMO and looked great. Can't believe he came in last but I am a huge meadows fan so I probably would have put him in the top three if I was a judge lol.
I am a huge meadows fan as well, but he has one of the worst midsections. Im not sure of its genetics or the surgery or both.

I am a huge meadows fan as well, but he has one of the worst midsections. Im not sure of its genetics or the surgery or both.
Cannot argue with you one bit there, could be both. It has gotten better in the last year or so though. From what I understand He couldn't train abs for many years after his surgery and now he finally can.

Cannot argue with you one bit there, could be both. It has gotten better in the last year or so though. From what I understand He couldn't train abs for many years after his surgery and now he finally can.
I can't think of anyone who worked harder for thier pro card for sure, a true warrior

I just caught a video of him at power house in Syosset telling Steve W. that it's the surgery. I think it's all held together with surgical stitches even still. Ouch.
But, if you had a midsection like that.... Wouldn't you say it was the surgery, too? :)

But, if you had a midsection like that.... Wouldn't you say it was the surgery, too? :)
You know it. I have never seen anyone get fucking peeled like that. Hes got that dick skin look going on. I feel that condition should have way more weight in the judging.