What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

2g per pound like i always have.
I dropped it. 560g is insane to reach e-v-e-r-y single day. The only thing 100% tangible was the constipation I received. No matter how much metamucil and fibrous greens I ate:oops:
Wow! Brand new never been used. Air is getting expensive these days.
9964cc2487282f0a0e285ad382eafc28.jpg

b638cd8e86a0ec17262200f103bb3731.jpg

bde0ea6509b55382237c5a9e93bcf55a.jpg

Son of a bitch is only a 1/4 full/ empty
Geez we know who the high Roller is here...
You bought the pure isolate. That runs $90 a bin vs the regular whey at $65. My protein tub rolled off the fridge and smashed in to a thousand pcs. Can you reship some for free;) Cmon were frands right?

I dropped it. 560g is insane to reach e-v-e-r-y single day. The only thing 100% tangible was the constipation I received. No matter how much metamucil and fibrous greens I ate:oops:

Geez we know who the high Roller is here...
You bought the pure isolate. That runs $90 a bin vs the regular whey at $65. My protein tub rolled off the fridge and smashed in to a thousand pcs. Can you reship some for free;) Cmon were frands right?

Hope your kidding. Yes their other protein was cheaper but I still only paid 35.00 for this one. I do shop at a place that's cheap though. They match BB.com and are even cheaper on some products.
You may be thinking of the bigger container. There's only 22 servings in this one. I bought 2 different brands and both were the smaller containers. The other one I bought is 100% Gold Whey, Cake Donut flavored. Lol. Since I'm drinking my breakfast now I add one scoop of it to my egg whites and oatmeal shake. It's bad ass

Hope your kidding. Yes their other protein was cheaper but I still only paid 35.00 for this one. I do shop at a place that's cheap though. They match BB.com and are even cheaper on some products.
You may be thinking of the bigger container. There's only 22 servings in this one. I bought 2 different brands and both were the smaller containers. The other one I bought is 100% Good Whey Cake Donut flavored. Lol. Since I'm drinking my breakfast now I add one scoop of it to my egg whites and oatmeal. It's bad ass
Ya the regular bin of isolate goes for $90 I think. I just look at it cross eyed and buy the mixed whey dymatize for $65. What's the mixed 5lb go for at your shop?

Ya the regular bin of isolate goes for $90 I think. I just look at it cross eyed and buy the mixed whey dymatize for $65. What's the mixed 5lb go for at your shop?

Not sure. I saw it yesterday but don't remember. I'll check next time. Probably the same price as BB. Com

So I been set back for the last 4.5 wks. Feel strong and capable again. I defy death once more and he lives :) a great new day. The only carbs for the day and alot of low cal veggies to make me feel full. The only luxury I'll afford myself is some honey mustard to dip my chix in ;)20160305_113604.jpg

Wow! Brand new never been used. Air is getting expensive these days.
9964cc2487282f0a0e285ad382eafc28.jpg

b638cd8e86a0ec17262200f103bb3731.jpg

bde0ea6509b55382237c5a9e93bcf55a.jpg

Son of a bitch is only a 1/4 full/ empty
I order that same protein on amazon prime, 10lb box and save a lot o money and since its prime, free shipping. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457201714.519019.jpg

Nah your is completely different except the flavor. Yours is mass and mine is Hydrolyzed whey isolate.
Your right, in my eagerness to help a brother out i posted without reading all your posts. Should have known better. I bet your getting the better deal. I assumed you bought it at a store.

Your right, in my eagerness to help a brother out i posted without reading all your posts. Should have known better. I bet your getting the better deal. I assumed you bought it at a store.

Yeah. That's crazy your getting 600 calories from one severing. if I use two scoops of mine I get the same amount of protein your getting at a 1/4 of the calories. 220 to be exact

Yeah. That's crazy your getting 600 calories from one severing. if I use two scoops of mine I get the same amount of protein your getting at a 1/4 of the calories. 220 to be exact
WOW!!! Wish i knew that before. From now on i will be getting the same one you are. Kinda glad i chimed in, learned something i did[emoji4]