What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Anyone ever give the 10x3 workout a try ? You start with 70-75% of your 1 RM for 10 sets of 3 reps . You increase 10lbs a workout until you have to start missing reps . Then you cut those sets until you reduce down to one set of 3 .

It takes about a month or more to reduce down to one set and its good for a 10-40lb strength increase after 6-8 weeks . Ive done it once before and got a 25lb increase on my bench , Im now doing it in all my workouts . Im in my 3rd week .

Today was squats 300x10x3 . Im shooting for 430x10x3 in the next month.

8 oz lean ground beef and 10 oz brocoli, had 5oz protein pasta too cuz i.couldnt wait for my burgers to cook or I was gonna pass out lol.20160302_124904.jpg

Can't go wrong with burgers and brocoli haha. I'll have to try the cottage cheese next time I'm trying to put on weight. I'm cutting, but I still need a nice big meal after a shitstorm of a workout haha.

I use to eat just HB patties & brocalli & cottage cheese & apples, lots of it for weeks . Oatmeal & ham & eggs in the morning . And milk . Same thing every day . 4000 calories .

I use to eat just HB patties & brocalli & cottage cheese & apples, lots of it for weeks . Oatmeal & ham & eggs in the morning . And milk . Same thing every day . 4000 calories .

Must have been slamming alot of it. I've noticed since I started keeping my diet in check that it's alot easier to stay in a deficit than I thought it would be, because healthy food doesn't have as many calories. It's going to be a bitch once I cut down to where I want and then start clean bulking. Eating clean with fairly low carbs it's actually somewhat challenging for me to get to where im only 1000 calories under maintenance.

e41b4d9bc576a34512fadb224f7e1ef9.jpg

Fat hamburger with smoked gouda, slab of beefstake tomato, slab of sweet vadilla onion, fried egg , lettuce on a brioche bun.

Anyone tied this stuff? Life has been crazy lately and for the last week Ive had to drink my breakfast cause Im to lazy to cook at 4am. I dump a whole carton of costco's egg whites into my shaker with 1/2 cup of oatmeal and add a little cinnamon. Im getting 52 grams of protein from just that but I'm thinking of adding this for flavor and a bit of caffeine. The extra protein is plus to.
java.png

I dont post most my meals cause their kinda boring but figured why not. This is meal 4, prep meal salmon sweet taters and wild rice. I use steak, salmon and everybodys favorite..... Chicken. I eat like this all week, but on friday........ Glorious friday or fatboy friday as i like to call it, i eat whatever the fuck i want. I love fridays[emoji4]. Im thinking chili dogs this friday[emoji12]