What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

As promised, smoked pork loin! I didn't want to run to the store, so I added some of those Steamfresh green beans, not terrible for the convenience level.

The rub was whole peppercorns, flake salt, a whole dried chile, brown sugar, mustard seed, a bit of garlic powder and some paprika. I put it all into a coffee grinder (I have one just for spiced) and off we go! If you've never used freshly ground spices, you're missing out on about an additional 15% of flavor.

View attachment 36357

So, the shape got a bit fucked up here. I tide it all up into a beautiful cylinder and went off to work. Had the girl throw it on the smoker while I was at work... Unbeknownst to her, I put the twine on there for a reason. She snipped it all off... LOL! Luckily she realized she fucked it up, but only did 1 tie and put it on... Argh.
View attachment 36358

View attachment 36360
Needs taters!!

As promised, smoked pork loin! I didn't want to run to the store, so I added some of those Steamfresh green beans, not terrible for the convenience level.

The rub was whole peppercorns, flake salt, a whole dried chile, brown sugar, mustard seed, a bit of garlic powder and some paprika. I put it all into a coffee grinder (I have one just for spiced) and off we go! If you've never used freshly ground spices, you're missing out on about an additional 15% of flavor.

View attachment 36357

So, the shape got a bit fucked up here. I tide it all up into a beautiful cylinder and went off to work. Had the girl throw it on the smoker while I was at work... Unbeknownst to her, I put the twine on there for a reason. She snipped it all off... LOL! Luckily she realized she fucked it up, but only did 1 tie and put it on... Argh.
View attachment 36358

View attachment 36360
200w.gif

Okay friends, I need a suggestion for a good low carb, high protein lunch today! Whatchu got?!
I've been eating quinoa bowls pre-post workout...like a chx/fish stir fry over a lil roasted red pepper quinoa.

Blackened scrimp salads.
chopped chicken bbq in the crockpot from boneless/skinless breasts.
tuna salad with very lite mayo, celery, onion over baby spinach
or roll em into wraps if I gotta take em on the road

Okay friends, I need a suggestion for a good low carb, high protein lunch today! Whatchu got?!
Im cutting on chicken and veggies right now. Just got done throwing 10 chicken breasts in the oven. Im poor, so chicken is king... lol

Up since 0300 won't rack in till 1800-2100 whenever shit gets done...
Only carbs for the day...a fuckin yam. Yup a yam
Shits gonna get ugly round here