What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

On this episode of cooking with Wunderpus, we bring you smoked and roasted pork loin with lemon garlic grilled asparagus (my girl bought a jumbo size bag of these at Costco....)

After removing the silver skin and excess fat, I pulled out a 10cc syringe and a 20 gauge needle. Shot this fucker full of a mixture comprised of apple juice, apple cider vinegar, soy and mustard.

View attachment 36307

Let these sexy little loins soak up a bath of rosemary, garlic, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, soy, vinegar, cayenne and a bit of paprika.
View attachment 36308

View attachment 36309

Took the excess (a portion that never touched the raw pork) marinade and added corn starch and reduced to a glaze. Slather that shit on top you're in Flavortown, USA!
View attachment 36310
All i can say is WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

f5ffc868fb0169cb902412b6ef94587b.jpg

I am going to finish eating this honda civic roof

All i can say is WOW!!! Just WOW!!!
We're not fucking around here! I'm smoking a whole pork loin roast for dinner tonight. Standby for pics tomorrow ;)

Anyone have good suggestions for low carb sides? Getting burnt on broccoli, asparagus etc...

My bbq caught on fire and I had to use the fire extinguisher! Got her cleaned and up and running but had to bake this weekends chicken.145686255281288320455.jpg

We're not fucking around here! I'm smoking a whole pork loin roast for dinner tonight. Standby for pics tomorrow ;)

Anyone have good suggestions for low carb sides? Getting burnt on broccoli, asparagus etc...
I eat a lot of baked brussels n bacon, and sauteed cabbage with crushed red pepper flakes. Southern style you can fry em up in bacon fat.

cucumber/onion salad with vinegar.
pickled beets.
green/snap beans with toasted almonds (squeeze of lemon)
Green%2BBeans%2B3.jpg

I eat a lot of baked brussels n bacon, and sauteed cabbage with crushed red pepper flakes. Southern style you can fry em up in bacon fat.

cucumber/onion salad with vinegar.
pickled beets.
green/snap beans with toasted almonds (squeeze of lemon)
Green%2BBeans%2B3.jpg
Okay, the brussel sprouts sound good. Love green beans and almonds!

I'm not a fancy bitch like TEK. I don't have the culinary skill either. I been lightly frying up zucchini and squash in olive oil. I also do alot of baked Brussels. Alot of tomato and cucumber's. It's not pretty but its good and fills the need

That site is pretty cool, looks like some hippy shit but if you look under the recipe menu they have complete 7day Keto menu plans. I'm thinking about borrowing a lot of these ideas when it comes to shopping for the week then I can do massive food preps on Sun/Wed.
I mean "I breath I'm Hungry"...hard to argue with that.

http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/category/menu-plans

That site is pretty cool, looks like some hippy shit but if you look under the recipe menu they have complete 7day Keto menu plans. I'm thinking about borrowing a lot of these ideas when it comes to shopping for the week then I can do massive food preps on Sun/Wed.

I am reviewing now :)

Thanks for that. Wife's full keto, and I'm low carb when I'm being good, lol.

Some good looking dishes up there.

I'm not a fancy bitch like TEK. I don't have the culinary skill either. I been lightly frying up zucchini and squash in olive oil. I also do alot of baked Brussels. Alot of tomato and cucumber's. It's not pretty but its good and fills the need
I wanna be a fancy bitch :(

Thanks for that. Wife's full keto, and I'm low carb when I'm being good, lol.

Some good looking dishes up there.

I wanna be a fancy bitch :(

Judging by your recent obscenely sexy food pics I believe mr, you are on your way to fancy bitch royalty

don't cry Pus, you're way fancier than me.
I like to imagine Wunderpus like a 250lb inked up shirtless monster, eating snow crab legs with a chef's hat on. Pinkies out....cause he's sooo fuckin fancy. :cool: