What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I didn't realize so many people hated subway
I don't hate subway, it is a necessary evil for me.
Right behind the body shop I work at is a subway, they serve lunch starting at 8 am and some mornings I have start.the day off with 2 footlongs just to make it to lunch.

I don't hate subway, it is a necessary evil for me.
Right behind the body shop I work at is a subway, they serve lunch starting at 8 am and some mornings I have start.the day off with 2 footlongs just to make it to lunch.

Yeah, I mean it's not my favorite place, but in a pinch it works, meat and vegetables, and carbs. Nothing special, it's a sandwhich, but healthier than McDonald's or KFC or the other fast food joints in the area haha

f1391cbcac8e58bd5a1b90f78d849bcd.jpg

Spicy fried chicken marinated in egg wash/hot sauce marinade...... results to follow shortly.

Yes it will be deep fried and yes I just left the gym and one final yes I'm cruising

f1391cbcac8e58bd5a1b90f78d849bcd.jpg

Spicy fried chicken marinated in egg wash/hot sauce marinade...... results to follow shortly.

Yes it will be deep fried and yes I just left the gym and one final yes I'm cruising
50e15a356447ff91a2bc0978bcc97484.jpg

Fried chicken, sweet potato, broccoli slaw and corn on the cob with tarragon and parmesian cheese.

I unofficially name rubisean king of muscle kitchen. Some times it pisses me off he's so good.
Sweebeanz is the original. But nobody stays champ forever.

HAIL RUBISEAN KING OF MUSCLE KITCHEN!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456795729.957220.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456795752.019268.jpg
Got home from golfing all day yesterday and my wife had made one of my favorite meals. Crock pot roast and veggies. Ohhhhhh yeah!!!!?

apjcoEp7_400x400.jpeg
I unofficially name rubisean king of muscle kitchen. Some times it pisses me off he's so good.

I agree Sean leads the pack . Very creative meals and always a surprise .
Meso"s "King of Muscle Kitchen" :D

Trukk you bastard again.
Thanks bro I appreciate it, I'll be eating tight June 1st. But I am sure digging this dirty food and being able to piss off the big guys that are not cruising.

04af4f597608c5522bf50debba45f8ce.jpg

Marinated flank steak cooked under the broiler, squash and zucchini tossed in the skillet with olive oil and various seasonings and homemade baked mac and cheese! Cutting so I shouldn't have had so much but damn it was good!

All kidding aside, ogh you are king of the foodie thread.

I am on a few other boards and they try to emulate what you have created and they all pale in comparison.

You my friend are the king of muscle kitchen in my book.

Actually I feel like I own the restaurant and you many guys are the contributing cooks . Its been a great experience and I miss actually eating all the various food & dishes here . And meeting you guys . :D

Sponsors

Latest posts