What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You're cutting right, hell I eat a ton of veggies when I cut so I don't go off the wall and kill someone from hunger pains lol. I just thought I'd give the veggie sup a try
Currently in cut mode, yep! A lot of veggies are misleadingly bad for a cut (refer to glycemic index)....

You might be one of the ones that dont shed on mast . Did you ever shed head hair on tren ? I did and after 6 month off it my hair has mostly came back....
Nope! No hair loss from tren either.... If anything winny I kind of notice a bit of shedding, but nothing crazy.

Currently in cut mode, yep! A lot of veggies are misleadingly bad for a cut (refer to glycemic index)....
really?
all i eat is leafy green veg, asparagus, green beans, broccolli, brussels and the weight falls off. Sweet potatoes for pre-workout because basically anything that is yellow or orange in nature is high in sugar is my simple understanding.

really?
all i eat is leafy green veg, asparagus, green beans, broccolli, brussels and the weight falls off. Sweet potatoes for pre-workout because basically anything that is yellow or orange in nature is high in sugar is my simple understanding.
Those are pretty good, green beans are a bit high on the index. Generally speaking, the sweeter it gets when you cook it, the higher on the glycemic index it is. High ones are carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, tomatoes etc. Low would be broccoli, lettuce, kale, etc.

Not to say they are BAD, but they should be used in moderation in comparison to the lower ones... IMHO. When you're not cutting though, just eat any veggies. I'm a little stricter than most.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457646458.770952.jpg 3 of my 5 meals a day are typically prep meals. Meal#3 baked chicken, wild rice mixed with peas, green beans and butternut squash.

Im in my 12th week of 750mg test-c only. Its been great , nice & smooth cycle with no peaking so far . Just good strength....

I was gonna knock off this week but I donated blood in my 7-8th week and feel like pushing it a little . Maybe 15 weeks ...
What was your HTC when you donated OGH?

Glycemic Index Food List & Chart

For example, carrots are almost comparable to brown rice. Who'da thunk?
Hmmmm, Yes but the big difference being brown rice is a starchy complex carbohydrate where carrots are a fibrous complex carbohydrate. Most fibrous complex carbohydrates your body will use more energy digesting them then their actual calorie content. I never really thought about the glycemic index on a fibrous complex carb for this reason but I guess they may still raise blood sugar if high on the GI.

bb71681d77083975f4f58f3c5e8b7b64.jpg

Meal 4? 5? Not sure, lost count.
Large steak
Portabellas
1 cup brown rice and quinoa

image.jpeg Second serving of the same exact portions as first.. And I'm now hedging to just finish off the rice in the pan.. I'd say another cup or so.

Edit..
More than a cup

image.jpeg

d588061b517b60f1900cefb39fdab0c8.jpg

Greatest fucking thing on earth. 90 seconds in the microwave - bang - two carb servings. Dump a table spoon of oil on one serving and add two beef patties. Rinse and repeat. 800 Cal.

d588061b517b60f1900cefb39fdab0c8.jpg

Greatest fucking thing on earth. 90 seconds in the microwave - bang - two carb servings. Dump a table spoon of oil on one serving and add two beef patties. Rinse and repeat. 800 Cal.
Might have to try this...
I'm cutting so it'll likely be chicken
Thanks for the tip!