What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I sure will bud. We've just been relaxing so far. Tomorrow we scuba dive and our families will surprise her with their mere presence and announce that they are here for a surprise wedding. Yep scary shit. Lol

Mrs. Odie fellas

9fec61b66a3c756dc010388f8d9e8c29.jpg

Man, that's awesome brother! Happy for ya!

Didn't get a pic of finished product but this is what was made. Was very tasty!

f11f38a6e1d2bc354ed35282c03ee4a3.jpg

Then topping the night off with this....

30328871ea423c5f36e95983d25c9b11.jpg

Well it's breakfast and I've seen some good meals lately so here's my omelet. It's nice and simple. 6 eggs. 1 tbsp olive oil. 1/3 cup milk. 3 servings sausage. Seasoned sausages with all season and eggs with paprika and salt.. Topped with reds Hot.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Don't be confused gents. This omelet is not scorched one bit. It taste amazing

Are you all on a bulk? because I can't understand how can you manage all those fats and tasy stuff on a cut :(

Are you all on a bulk? because I can't understand how can you manage all those fats and tasy stuff on a cut :(
I am on a sort of cut.. Lol... It's cleaner and a little more restricted than my bulk. I have to ease into my cut or it will only last a few days. Right now, most my fats, carbs and sugars are in the morning and gets cleaner with each meal throughout the day. I am most certainly loosing fat. Not at an expedited rate but certainly making progress.

I am on a sort of cut.. Lol... It's cleaner and a little more restricted than my bulk. I have to ease into my cut or it will only last a few days. Right now, most my fats, carbs and sugars are in the morning and gets cleaner with each meal throughout the day. I am most certainly loosing fat. Not at an expedited rate but certainly making progress.
The best part about cutting is planning that one and only cheat meal a week.

It's called lomo saltado. Tomatoes, onions, and chicken in some sauce over rice and fries. Was delicious. It's a Peruvian dish.

There is a Peruvian restaurant not too far away from my place I like going to. So good. I could tell your meal was Peruvian from the look of it... The sauces are the shit.

There is a Peruvian restaurant not too far away from my place I like going to. So good. I could tell your meal was Peruvian from the look of it... The sauces are the shit.

My girl is Peruvian so we eat at those restaurants frequently as she's picky with food lol.

My girl is Peruvian so we eat at those restaurants frequently as she's picky with food lol.

I could eat it all the time... I'd like to learn a few recipes to break the monotony of all the chicken I go through.

If she's picky and doesn't like cheese either you may have found your soulmate pal. There can't be more than two people in the world who don't like cheese...;)

I could eat it all the time... I'd like to learn a few recipes to break the monotony of all the chicken I go through.

If she's picky and doesn't like cheese either you may have found your soulmate pal. There can't be more than two people in the world who don't like cheese...;)
When my kids were younger I would let them spin the globe with their finger on it. Where it stopped we would Google the food of that country and cook it.. it was good times and usually tasted great.

She thinks I'm crazy for not eating ch**se and I think she's crazy for not liking most vegetables lol. Her aunt made me some Peruvian hot sauce called aji. Shit is fantastic on everything. It's pretty easy to make if you google the recipe. I'll ask her about some Peruvian recipes for you.