What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

She thinks I'm crazy for not eating ch**se and I think she's crazy for not liking most vegetables lol. Her aunt made me some Peruvian hot sauce called aji. Shit is fantastic on everything. It's pretty easy to make if you google the recipe. I'll ask her about some Peruvian recipes for you.

Dude - you are the man. I'd definitely be down to make something if you hook me up with a recipe. Those sauces would be great for the cookbook @sweebeanz has going.

When my kids were younger I would let them spin the globe with their finger on it. Where it stopped we would Google the food of that country and cook it.. it was good times and usually tasted great.

You were probably doing seafood 75% of the time because of oceans lol. My girl is German... Their cuisine isn't much different than here overall but some interesting differences. Sausage for breakfast is usually eaten raw, which I actually already knew, but a lot of people are surprised when I tell them.

Last edited:
The best part about cutting is planning that one and only cheat meal a week.

What do you mean for one cheat meal: one dinner or lunch where you eat AS MUCH AS you want, or where you eat stuff that you can't usually eat but normal portions and you don't stuff yourself?

Man I dream about my cheat day every fucking day of the week :(

Not if you have TWO cheats a week ....;)

That's what I usually have, one cheat meal where I eat like a pork and another one that it's more clean, usually it's a Meat cheat meal, where I eat fat meat but without any carbs, just shit load of protein and fats.
Still... I can easily gain weight, but losing fat/weight with 1-2 cheat meals it's fucking hard for me :)

High fats.. Carbs 200-300g.. Protein whatever I hit. I'm more say on a fuck it just fuel myself

I envy you, I need to count my macros very well, or I'll get big and fat easy :)
Probably is because If I don't count I can eat like a truck lol

What do you mean for one cheat meal: one dinner or lunch where you eat AS MUCH AS you want, or where you eat stuff that you can't usually eat but normal portions and you don't stuff yourself?

Man I dream about my cheat day every fucking day of the week :(l
One cheat meal a week. Always with the family and usually the weekend. I don't count that one meal. Every thing and anything I want for 1 meal. If I had a whole day for cheating I'd erase all the weeks hard work:oops:

I keep my fats pretty high no matter what, 35% of my calories

Me2 I usually have 70-80grs of fat daily but it probably depends how you eat the rest of the day, because for example I have seen in a breakfast few posts above: 6 whole eggs + meat + probably a bit of oil.
Only the 6 eggs have 30gr of fats, plus fats from the meat plus a bit of oil, that's already 40-50 fats only at breakfast, unless I was going to eat almost no fat for the rest of the day, I'm not able to eat those yummy yummy kind of dishes on a daily basis :)

It's all about the macros and probably how you eat during the whole day. Nice thread, I had missed it, will start posting few dish as well, probably mostly cheat meal dishes, because during the week I eat plain and boring and always the same lol

One question, some of these dish posted are quite complex, How can you count the macros when you start mixing so many stuff together and especially when you are not the one that cooked it?

Me2 I usually have 70-80grs of fat daily but it probably depends how you eat the rest of the day, because for example I have seen in a breakfast few posts above: 6 whole eggs + meat + probably a bit of oil.
Only the 6 eggs have 30gr of fats, plus fats from the meat plus a bit of oil, that's already 40-50 fats only at breakfast, unless I was going to eat almost no fat for the rest of the day, I'm not able to eat those yummy yummy kind of dishes on a daily basis :)

It's all about the macros and probably how you eat during the whole day. Nice thread, I had missed it, will start posting few dish as well, probably mostly cheat meal dishes, because during the week I eat plain and boring and always the same lol

One question, some of these dish posted are quite complex, How can you count the macros when you start mixing so many stuff together and especially when you are not the one that cooked it?
I track everything via MyFitnessPal (has restaurants and dishes as well as single food items etc.)

home made dishes are the easiest. i weigh everything i eat. enter the individual items etc. restaurants can be hard depending on where you're eating, but most of the time I eat simple when I eat out, steak or fish with veggies. I ask the chef to verify weight when I order lol. I'm a bit obsessed though

Sponsors

Latest posts