What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Did it 10 years ago..... you will be fine

@Skull posted his experience with it... All I can say is fuck. that. Did not sound like a fun story lol. Other than him I know a few people that say it's no biggie. I had a friend get an infection though after his that was rough it sounded like.

@Skull posted his experience with it... All I can say is fuck. that. Did not sound like a fun story lol. Other than him I know a few people that say it's no biggie. I had a friend get an infection though after his that was rough it sounded like.
Ya man it wiuldnt have been bad at all but I jus had to go aginst the docs orders cuz im such a rebel lol. He specifically said NO SEX.....so I figured what the hell, why dont I jus have my ol lady jerk it since technically it wasnt having sex lmfao. Ya im a dumbass an paid for my stupidity. I really do believe it would have been fine.....IF I would have simply followed Docs Orders smfdh. Oh well, we live an we learn. God damn that was a painful ass fuckin lesson. Guess it suits me though since I always have had to learn things the hard way instead of listening to others....bahahaha.....IM NOT ORDINARY. .....IM EXTRA EXTRAORDINARY;):D:):p:cool::rolleyes:!!!!!

Ya man it wiuldnt have been bad at all but I jus had to go aginst the docs orders cuz im such a rebel lol. He specifically said NO SEX.....so I figured what the hell, why dont I jus have my ol lady jerk it since technically it wasnt having sex lmfao. Ya im a dumbass an paid for my stupidity. I really do believe it would have been fine.....IF I would have simply followed Docs Orders smfdh. Oh well, we live an we learn. God damn that was a painful ass fuckin lesson. Guess it suits me though since I always have had to learn things the hard way instead of listening to others....bahahaha.....IM NOT ORDINARY. .....IM EXTRA EXTRAORDINARY;):D:):p:cool::rolleyes:!!!!!

I still cringe when I think of that story... I remember a little more detail last time but I won't repeat in the foodie thread. Especially while @sweebeanz has an ice pack on the bean bag.

341ba0508a4bc4896bc3c4fe026c2f71.jpg

That bastard did it again and again .... when will it ever end.
1e7d000fba5d77c51a3ef2dfc9267ad1.jpg

TNE is great on the grill.
Food for the lady and I. Along with some rice.

Could use you best sirloin or strip grill methods though if anyone wants to shoot a quick lesson

image.jpeg

I like this for my up coming diet. Recipe so I can re create! And for the cook book!
Hows it goin bro? Now we have even that much more in common lol. Youll heal quick. If I hadnt been such a dumbass, I would have been fine lol. Now I feel bad that I have scared so many guys outta going under the knife. How was your experience? Did the doc burn em? Mine did. Instead of using a scalpel to cut me open, all they used was a really pointy pair of hemostats. Poked it in an ripped me open little by little until the hole was wide enough to pull my shit out an burn them in two. Smfh that jus sounded like he sexually assulted me bahahaha. Hope you heal up quickly my brotha from anotha!!!!

Hows it goin bro? Now we have even that much more in common lol. Youll heal quick. If I hadnt been such a dumbass, I would have been fine lol. Now I feel bad that I have scared so many guys outta going under the knife. How was your experience? Did the doc burn em? Mine did. Instead of using a scalpel to cut me open, all they used was a really pointy pair of hemostats. Poked it in an ripped me open little by little until the hole was wide enough to pull my shit out an burn them in two. Smfh that jus sounded like he sexually assulted me bahahaha. Hope you heal up quickly my brotha from anotha!!!!
I have my picture on the wall of the doctors office that did mine, he said I was the toughest sob he ever met.

You see, when I went in they gave me a percocet in the waiting room.

When the doc saw me he wanted to numb me up and I said no way just do your thing.

He used a hole punch to.poke a hole in my bean bag, then said hold on this is going to snap like being popped with a big rubber band.

He lied it was a giant rubber band, then he said hold on I have to do the other side.

I did this with only a percocet , that is why to this day my picture is on his wall.