What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Breakfast - pre- WO. 5 scrambled eggs, bagel and some fresh pineapple and cottage cheese.
f215d13fd04c6b365b86ce614b49b08c.jpg

You are the king of steak perfection...
Please explain how so perfectly rare everytime
Here's the tips that I give people with cooking protein, in general-

-Let the meat come to room temp
-Never add oil to your meat, add the oil to the cooking surface
-Always let your meat rest AT LEAST 5 minutes after cooking
-Ideally you salt your meat when it's finished cooking (salt pulls out moisture and can toughen proteins)
-Cook the meat slightly under the desired them and let it rest loosely covered with foil for those 5 minutes
-If you can, put a little butter on your steak when it's done and hit it with a butane torch (especially cuts that have a fat strip like NY strips, RENDER that fat).

Here's the tips that I give people with cooking protein, in general-

-Let the meat come to room temp
-Never add oil to your meat, add the oil to the cooking surface
-Always let your meat rest AT LEAST 5 minutes after cooking
-Ideally you salt your meat when it's finished cooking (salt pulls out moisture and can toughen proteins)
-Cook the meat slightly under the desired them and let it rest loosely covered with foil for those 5 minutes
-If you can, put a little butter on your steak when it's done and hit it with a butane torch (especially cuts that have a fat strip like NY strips, RENDER that fat).
Right on

For all you guys ( and girls) that have a TARGET near you, they have a sale on eggs, 99c per dozen with a limit of 4 dozen so the wife and i each bought 4 [emoji4]
Thx for heads up . I'll be stopping there tomorrow ;)