What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Breakfast was Tuna and a omelette with spinach and lime and black pepper with a side of oats. Post workout was a badass Beef Gyro.:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    319.3 KB · Views: 19
thanks man

I highly recommend the heavy flavor intensity from true nutrition, my favorite flavor so far is chocolate coconut. I've never tried the digestive enzymes before, they are a new option. I think real legit enzymes should be refrigerated. I do yogurt and kefir and stuff for enzymes personally but if you're curious there is no harm in trying it. I like the peptide complex that you can add to your powder though... I add around 10% of my blend of the peptide complex. It's pricey so I don't go over that. Let me know what flavor you get a I'm going to try something different next thing, tough making a decision on flavor. They had a lemon cake thing I was thinking of trying.

@Seven Dog where do you get those flavored egg whites? I've gotten into adding plain egg whites to shakes. Would like to add more of the flavored ones for the upcoming cycle.

Last edited:
Little late but i was scrolling through what ive missed. Idk if they still have it there, but about 2 years ago i went to a buffalo wild wings and i got these habanero mango wings and they were probably the greatest thing ive ever had, although i wouldnt reccomend them to anyone that doesnt like extremely spicy food because they have quite a bit of kick to them, but if you can take the heat the flavor is incredible

The mango habanero wings from BWW's are my favorite out of all of the flavors I've tried there. Yum!

@Seven Dog where do you get those flavored egg whites? I've gotten into adding plain egg whites to shakes. Would like to add more of the flavored ones for the upcoming cycle.

Muscle Egg?? Complete Nutrition in my area has 'em. You can order from Amazon or Muscleegg.com, but they have to ship cold so its expensive. They do have free shipping this weekend.

http://www.muscleegg.com/ (Muscle Egg | Flavored Liquid Egg Whites)

Tbh they're not worth the extra money...I don't even notice the taste when I add PB Fit, Fairlife, and powder. I just get the plain ones at Sam's now.

Yesterdays cheat meals, post WO, bean burrito smothered in sauce and cheese and 2 chicken soft tacos..... Pure heaven [emoji4]
And dinner was what is commonly known around here as a Hawaiian plate, two pork and beef lau lau's pile of rice, mac salad ,poi and
Lomi salmon. Inhaled this as its deff one of my favorite high cal cheat meals.
b0e97c492ba6b8a1971ef1a74b2b9a91.jpg
07b86342eb2ab1c8fd960c8f7a83a116.jpg

Muscle Egg?? Complete Nutrition in my area has 'em. You can order from Amazon or Muscleegg.com, but they have to ship cold so its expensive. They do have free shipping this weekend.

http://www.muscleegg.com/ (Muscle Egg | Flavored Liquid Egg Whites)

Tbh they're not worth the extra money...I don't even notice the taste when I add PB Fit, Fairlife, and powder. I just get the plain ones at Sam's now.

I'll prob stick with Walmart.. I dont have any wholesale places that are real close to me except for BJ's and they don't sell big jugs of egg whites. Just boxes of small containers. I'd like to find a place to get gallon jugs of egg whites. I thought the flavored ones you had posted before was a cool idea.

I highly recommend the heavy flavor intensity from true nutrition, my favorite flavor so far is chocolate coconut. I've never tried the digestive enzymes before, they are a new option. I think real legit enzymes should be refrigerated. I do yogurt and kefir and stuff for enzymes personally but if you're curious there is no harm in trying it. I like the peptide complex that you can add to your powder though... I add around 10% of my blend of the peptide complex. It's pricey so I don't go over that. Let me know what flavor you get a I'm going to try something different next thing, tough making a decision on flavor. They had a lemon cake thing I was thinking of trying.

thanks eman, I was thinking of going with the chocolate peanut butter cup. I didn't see the peptide complex but ill look again. im gonna try there oatmeal also.

thanks eman, I was thinking of going with the chocolate peanut butter cup. I didn't see the peptide complex but ill look again. im gonna try there oatmeal also.

I did hear someone say they didn't care for that flavor.. I've been hesitant to try it because of that. I think odie is the one who said he didn't care for it.

In Germany, the day before Easter is celebrated with a fire. The holiday is translated to Easter fire. Bratwurst, bread cooked over a fire and beer is what's for dinner.IMG_20160326_175819306_HDR.jpg

image.jpeg

Spicy garbanzo beans on a bed of brown rice & quinoa.
Where are my vegetarians at?

**crickets**
This.was.heavenly